Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 20,621 to 20,640 of 28,944

HakuokiAoi

I'm still developing mine so feel free to have fun in what little I have in Cubana. I promise not to wreck your town if you don't mess up mine. My friend code is below and so is my twitter userename to let me know if you've added me (along with your friend code) and when your town is open and also when mine is open as well.
Friend code: 3308-5007-7571
Twitter username: @onifujoshi

Edited on by HakuokiAoi

That 3DS tho'

Twitter:

jhf101

VivaSkyler wrote:

i just got my new animal crossing as of 03/4/2015 i am not new to the game but it is my first day with this profile
I'm looking for friends to play with
i am 20 so no i am not a child
i have apples for my fruit yum yum ;D
if you are new also pleas add me and leve a friend code for me to add <3 thank you so much 1392-7296-9214

hey if you wanna play my name is Joe and my thing is 5429-9930-7143

jhf101

jhf101

If any one wants to play my name jor and my friend code is 5429-9930-7143

jhf101

sb111

Friend Code: 1091 8261 4136
Dream Address: 5100 4132 0181
I have all fruit and flowers.

I have been playing AC since it came out and am getting frustrated because the game will not allow me some final things I need to complete my catalogue. Grrr!

I will gladly trade 50,000 bells for each item on my list below (some items may be rare or special so please be sure you want to trade it):

Clothes: Floral Knit Dress, Floral Knit Tee, Lemon Gingham Shirt, Ribbon Dress, Silk Bloom Dress, Big Dot Tank, Blue Grid Shirt, Kiwi Tank, Pharoah Outfit, Pink Wave Tank, Red Riding Dress, Dapper Shirt, Birthday Shades, Birthday Hat, Headkerchief, Kintaro Wig, Stagehand Hat, Topknot Wig
Art: Famous Painting, Wistful Painting, Great Statue, Motherly Statue - no forgeries please
Cardboard Closet, Cardboard sofa
Sloppy: wall, floor, closet, chair, table, lamp, stereo, clock
Snowman: wall, floor, bed, dresser, wardrobe, chair, table, lamp, vanity, TV, clock, fridge
Stationery: Buttercup, Halloween, Melody, Museum, Snowman
Wall: Classroom, Concrete, Office, Spaceship, Paintball, Jungle, Underwater
Floor: Basement, Concrete, Spaceship, Ladybug
Gyroids: MegaBovoid, TallCroakoid, MiniDingloid, Dingloid, MegaDingloid, TallEchoid, Harmonoid, TallLamentoid, TallNebuloid, MegaOboid, MiniPlinkoid, TallPuffoid, MegaTimpanoid, TallWarbloid
Weeding: Lily Player, Rose Sofa, Azalea Stool, Flower Bouquet, Hibiscus Clock, Lily Lamp, Pansy Table, Sunflower Stereo, Tulip Dresser, Ladybug chair, Stag beetle chair, firefly lamp, snail clock
Golden: man, woman, table
Pascal: Anchor, Pirate Sword, Vintage Telescope
Island: beach table, beach chair, kappa pants, sanshin
Gulliver: Catrina Doll, Nutcracker, Pagoda, Red Tassled Lantern, Sitar

The game wont give me my last fish either (saddled bichir). Soooooooo Annoying !!

If you need something I can order from Nooks, I am glad to do so, even if you dont have a trade.

Thanks!

Friend: 1091-8261-4136 Friend me!
Dream: 5200-4132-0181 Dream visit my town!
Susan
Town: KOKOMO

NintendoXyo

HakuokiAoi wrote:

I'm still developing mine so feel free to have fun in what little I have in Cubana. I promise not to wreck your town if you don't mess up mine. My friend code is below and so is my twitter userename to let me know if you've added me (along with your friend code) and when your town is open and also when mine is open as well.

Hey, could you or anyone else add me please? And I'll add you back.
My friend code: 1950 - 9141 - 0661

NintendoXyo

sb111

NintendoXyo wrote:

HakuokiAoi wrote:

Hey, could you or anyone else add me please? And I'll add you back.
My friend code: 1950 - 9141 - 0661

I will add you, but need your animal crossing name.

Edited on by sb111

Susan

sb111

jhf101 wrote:

VivaSkyler wrote:

i just got my new animal crossing as of 03/4/2015 i am not new to the game but it is my first day with this profile
if you are new also pleas add me and leve a friend code for me to add <3 thank you so much 1392-7296-9214

hey if you wanna play my name is Joe and my thing is 5429-9930-7143

I have added you - Please add me back!

Susan

sb111

iVictoria97 wrote:

Animal crossing is getting pretty boring / lonely for me!
Interested in having some pretty active friends to open mine, or your town to constantly - Take turns!
Skype would be a bonus to know when to open gates and what not, but not necessary!
I have all the possible fruits, and youre more than welcome to shake my trees, dig my fossils and pull my weeds - Just no damaging the town.
I am currently making paths throughout the town, but its okay if you roam off the path - just watch out for trampling flowers.
Im pretty open to this, and only looking for people I can trust. I've had my town wrecked previously from people I met here, and I do not want a repeat. I much rather have a mutal trust C:

My friend code - 508631021822

I have added you, please add me back. What is your game name? I entered ivictoria.

Susan

sb111

scubydo wrote:

Starting up my city today. Would love to have some neighbors. . Let me know

I will add you but need your game name. Please add me back.

Susan

sb111

ghost-skittles wrote:

VivaSkyler wrote:

Cryttl wrote:

FireStorm1998 wrote:

Friend Code: 3668-8508-5875
Fruit: Apples and Lychees
Name:Mikey
Town: Oakfield
Let me know if you want to play now!
Please and thank you. I'm available til 10:00pm

I added you. FC: 3840-8625-4324
Name: Crystal
Town: Hyrule
Fruit: cherries

i added you both :3
my name is: skyler
town name: HighBay
fruit: apple
friend code: 1392-7296-9214

I'm adding all 3 of you. I hope you add me back
Name: Amber
Town name: Celestia
Fruit: Orange
Friend Code: 2294-6727-3427

Amber
Mikey
Crystal
Skylar

I have added all of you. Please add me back.

Susan

iVictoria97

sb111 wrote:

iVictoria97 wrote:

Interested in having some pretty active friends to open mine, or your town to constantly - Take turns!
Skype would be a bonus to know when to open gates and what not, but not necessary!
I have all the possible fruits, and youre more than welcome to shake my trees, dig my fossils and pull my weeds - Just no damaging the town.
I am currently making paths throughout the town, but its okay if you roam off the path - just watch out for trampling flowers.
Im pretty open to this, and only looking for people I can trust. I've had my town wrecked previously from people I met here, and I do not want a repeat. I much rather have a mutal trust C:

I have added you, please add me back. What is your game name? I entered ivictoria.

iVictoria97 on skype! Added you back

iVictoria97

Prince_Vanilla

iVictoria97 wrote:

Yoo (O3O)/) I'd like to add you!! My town isn't complete DX kinda slow due to money issues, but I need friends to play ACNL with. Plus it's be great if maybe you'd like to help me with my town!!! :3

Prince_Vanilla

Prince_Vanilla

Yooo to all you new leaf players!!!! IF anyone's interested in having either Rosie, Muffy, or Apple then I'd be more than happy to sell any of them to you!!!! Let me know and we'll negotiate a price. Also yall can find me on instagram. My username is in my profile.

Edited on by Prince_Vanilla

Prince_Vanilla

iVictoria97

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

iVictoria97 wrote:

Yoo (O3O)/) I'd like to add you!! My town isn't complete DX kinda slow due to money issues, but I need friends to play ACNL with. Plus it's be great if maybe you'd like to help me with my town!!! :3

Would need your friend code

iVictoria97

Prince_Vanilla

iVictoria97 wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

iVictoria97 wrote:

Doops i forgot, sorry. its 4527 9024 3073 and my name is Steven.

Prince_Vanilla

Alexa100194

VivaSkyler wrote:

Hey, I've added you! My friend code is 2509-3910-5217. I'm 20 as well, first time playing so my town isn't too advanced but I'd love to help you out!

Alexa100194

Alexa100194

iVictoria97 wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

iVictoria97 wrote:

Added Victoria! My friend code is 2509-3910-5217

Alexa100194

Darkprincess320

I need more neighbours! Please add me my friend code is in my signature.

3ds Friend Code - 4785 - 4723 - 6717 :)

Alexa100194

Darkprincess320 wrote:

I need more neighbours! Please add me my friend code is in my signature.

Hey added you! My friend code is up top last comment lol ^^^^^^

Alexa100194

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic