Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 20,541 to 20,560 of 28,944

Amspurple

My gates are open to anyone who wants to visit

Friend Code: 4184-4525-4840

SHELDONISBOSS

QUESTION - Does anyone here know about Club Nintendo ? If so , can you tell me where the For-You(To-Do) List is ? I ' m totally confused . . . ALSO PLEASE FRIEND ME I NEED FRIENDS

Edited on by SHELDONISBOSS

FC - 5129 - 4007 - 8598

3DS Friend Code: 5129-4007-8598 | Nintendo Network ID: Anonymouse_Soulz

Amspurple

@PizzaChick I don't know much about Club Nintendo but I already friended you on AC

Friend Code: 4184-4525-4840

CRaSHeCLiPs

PizzaChick wrote:

QUESTION - Does anyone here know about Club Nintendo ? If so , can you tell me where the For-You(To-Do) List is ? I ' m totally confused . . . ALSO PLEASE FRIEND ME I NEED FRIENDS

did I add you already?

CRaSHeCLiPs

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9278-7225 | Nintendo Network ID: Hellboy33 | Twitter:

CRaSHeCLiPs

PizzaChick wrote:

the for you to do list is so you can do more servays on the games you did servays on already (just for 10 coins) and club nintendo is down now they are working on their new site for it

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

PizzaChick wrote:

the for you to do list is so you can do more servays on the games you did servays on already (just for 10 coins) and club nintendo is down now they are working on their new site for it

it's sad because I have a calender from gold coin collection I collected a lot of coins to get prizes and I had to get the kirby and prince fluff patch set

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

PizzaChick wrote:

did I add you already?

added you!

CRaSHeCLiPs

Prince_Vanilla

Does anyone have blue roses? 😢 I really need/want blue roses!!!!! It would be a great help. Ive got all the fruit, excluding perfect fruit, if anyone needs. plus i really wanna meet new ppl.

Prince_Vanilla

CRaSHeCLiPs

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

Does anyone have blue roses? 😢 I really need/want blue roses!!!!! It would be a great help. Ive got all the fruit, excluding perfect fruit, if anyone needs. plus i really wanna meet new ppl.

i might just check back with me tomorrow around 7-9AM.

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

also if you want i can lend you some perfect oranges tomorrow cause im heading off to bed ~_~

CRaSHeCLiPs

SHELDONISBOSS

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

PizzaChick wrote:

it's sad because I have a calender from gold coin collection I collected a lot of coins to get prizes and I had to get the kirby and prince fluff patch set

i said WHERE .-. but thnx anyway, ima friend u know

Edited on by SHELDONISBOSS

FC - 5129 - 4007 - 8598

3DS Friend Code: 5129-4007-8598 | Nintendo Network ID: Anonymouse_Soulz

Sunny239

Hi Pizza Chick, I have time?
Name: Sunny
Town: Littleto
FC: 1177 9032 5527

Sunny239

Prince_Vanilla

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

Does anyone have blue roses? 😢 I really need/want blue roses!!!!! It would be
a great help. Ive got all the fruit, excluding perfect fruit, if anyone needs. plus i really wanna meet new ppl.

also if you want i can lend you some perfect oranges tomorrow cause im heading off to bed ~_~

Lol i want blue roses. thanks for the offer of perf oranges though.

Prince_Vanilla

CRaSHeCLiPs

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

a great help. Ive got all the fruit, excluding perfect fruit, if anyone needs. plus i really wanna meet new ppl.

ya I just checked not too long ago I have no blue flowers sorry

CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

CRaSHeCLiPs wrote:

Prince_Vanilla wrote:

ya I just checked not too long ago I have no blue flowers sorry

CRaSHeCLiPs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic