Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 20,441 to 20,460 of 28,944

CRaSHeCLiPs

I'm bored and I wanna open my towns gate (warning my internet is touchy at the moment plz be patient.) if people want to add me just say so I'd love to open my town gate up to more people.

Edited on by CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9278-7225 | Nintendo Network ID: Hellboy33 | Twitter:

Invader-Roxas

I'm available to interact with other players from now, 5PM EST, for about an hour if anyone is interested in visiting my town, or me theirs. ^^ If you're interested just reply -3-/

FC: 5472 - 7052 - 2902

CRaSHeCLiPs

Invader-Roxas wrote:

I'm available to interact with other players from now, 5PM EST, for about an hour if anyone is interested in visiting my town, or me theirs. ^^ If you're interested just reply -3-/

I'm game. Im bored and want to see some other towns. .)

CRaSHeCLiPs

Invader-Roxas

Ah ok, thanks. Give me one moment and I''ll open the gate...

Amspurple

Does anybody have their gates open?

Friend Code: 4184-4525-4840

Invader-Roxas

I'll be leaving my gate open for the next couple of hours-if anyone would like to visit just reply and I'll add your FC. :3

CRaSHeCLiPs

Invader-Roxas wrote:

I'll be leaving my gate open for the next couple of hours-if anyone would like to visit just reply and I'll add your FC. :3

Sry about my gate earlier i don't know what happened I tried to fix it but you must have left or something... But anyway I added you as a bf

CRaSHeCLiPs

itsshawnee

My code is 4527-9822-0724

neesha.

Please I'm new to this a.c. but I love visiting add me and exchange please

Fc
4527-9822-0724

Prince_Vanilla

Hellloooo everybody!!!!!!!! ◕‿◕
My name is Steven and I'm lookng for people to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with!!! My friend code is 4527-9024-3073 and my town name is CuteTown. Please add meh doods!!!!! My town is still in progress. I would also like to try a money trick to become a bellionaire cuz money is tight for me cries so yeah.

Prince_Vanilla

Prince_Vanilla

Amspurple wrote:

Are anyone's gates open?

Hi there!! ^o^ I'm new to this site, but I'm wondering if you'd like to exchange friend codes with me. I'm looking for people to play ACNL with

Prince_Vanilla

Prince_Vanilla

itsshawnee wrote:

My code is 4527-9822-0724

neesha.

Please I'm new to this a.c. but I love visiting add me and exchange please

Hey neesha! I'll add you you can add me too if you'd like.

Prince_Vanilla

Niknak

Hey peoplez. Im a regular gamer on AC looking for friends to help me obtain more fruit and tbh expand on what the game can do with two people.
I current have durians, pears, cocounts, oranges, apples, perfect apples, more then welcome to help yourself to fruit.
Im 22 so preferable someone around my age would be great.
my friend code is: 1521 5617 1783

Niknak

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic