Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 19,381 to 19,400 of 21,303

The_Tnt_Gamer

@evarrr I added u back

MY FRIEND CODE FOR 3DS= 2793-1156-2709
I am an eevee breeder and have all eeveelutions I will trade for any pokemon of a good enough level.

Twitter:

The_Tnt_Gamer

@Darkprincess320 I added you and ur town sounds pretty cool (I'm a bit of a noob I've only been playing a week.)

MY FRIEND CODE FOR 3DS= 2793-1156-2709
I am an eevee breeder and have all eeveelutions I will trade for any pokemon of a good enough level.

Twitter:

Darkprincess320

@Rosie132
I was on the game earlier but I don't think you were playing at the same time :/ oh well, I'm sure we'll get a chance to explore each other's towns soon enough ^^ I don't really get to visit other people's towns that often cus of time zones and all that ><

@The_Tnt_Gamer
I have added you back! Can't wait to see both your towns ^.~

3ds Friend Code - 4785 - 4723 - 6717 :)

khaleesi

anyone want to play? i have all fruits. i will need items later. but youre welcome to come check out my town <3 (not done yet but it'll be a nerd paradise)

FC: 5429-8196-6290

Edited on by khaleesi

FC: 5429-8196-6290

tardis133

I have every fruit! And I will gladly share!
P.S. If anyone has a MODERN SOFA they don't want I will gladly take it!

Edited on by tardis133

Bowties are cool!

CRaSHeCLiPs

Now hiring visitors. Job position requires good socail skills and good environmental land life keeping things and stuff. If your up for the job join me in my town by adding my freind code and giving me yours and come on down!!!

CRaSHeCLiPs

Nintendo Network ID: Hellboy33 | Twitter:

MoonDog717

FC: 2380-3638-1403. Please add me, and let me know so I can add you!

FC: 2380-3638-1403

smileyboy

Turnips are selling for 183 bells.. Anyone interested?

smileyboy

CRaSHeCLiPs

Anyone want to come to my town my fc is listed below let me know if you want to join my town. And can someone explain what the "quote" button does?

Edited on by CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs

Nintendo Network ID: Hellboy33 | Twitter:

khaleesi

TheNewKirby wrote:

Anyone want to come to my town my fc is listed below let me know if you want to join my town. And can someone explain what the "quote" button does?

you pretty much just reply to a post when you quote C: see, right here, i just clicked the 'quote' button and made my response after this: "

TheNewKirby wrote:

Anyone want to come to my town my fc is listed below let me know if you want to join my town. And can someone explain what the "quote" button does?

"

^__^ hope this helps!

FC: 5429-8196-6290

khaleesi

TheNewKirby wrote:

Now hiring visitors. Job position requires good socail skills and good environmental land life keeping things and stuff. If your up for the job join me in my town by adding my freind code and giving me yours and come on down!!!

whats this for?? O: I'm willing to do it!!

FC: 5429-8196-6290

KnightQC

Hi, lot of people I had on my friend list don't play anymore (added around january-february). I have all fruits and T&T emporium. I mostly visit people to sell perfect peaches from my town (if it's not your native fruit, it gives so much bells). I have all fossils already, so I can let you get mine if I didn't take them and feel free to buy from any shops.

I'm mostly on 8pm and later EAST time. My girlfriend plays too and visit people too. Hope to get more active people on my list!

Added:
@khaleesi
@TheNewKirby
@smileyboy
@moondog717
@tardis133
@varvara
@darkprincess320
@the_tnt_gamer
@rosie132

Friend Code: 4227-1620-0940

tardis133

KnightQC wrote:

Hi, lot of people I had on my friend list don't play anymore (added around january-february). I have all fruits and T&T emporium. I mostly visit people to sell perfect peaches from my town (if it's not your native fruit, it gives so much bells). I have all fossils already, so I can let you get mine if I didn't take them and feel free to buy from any shops.

I'm mostly on 8pm and later EAST time. My girlfriend plays too and visit people too. Hope to get more active people on my list!

Added:
@khaleesi
@TheNewKirby
@smileyboy
@moondog717
@tardis133
@varvara
@darkprincess320
@the_tnt_gamer
@rosie132

added you back

Bowties are cool!

Varvara

TheNewKirby wrote:

Anyone want to come to my town my fc is listed below let me know if you want to join my town. And can someone explain what the "quote" button does?

Ive added you

Varvara

Nintendo Network ID: Varvara

Varvara

smileyboy wrote:

Turnips are selling for 183 bells.. Anyone interested?

Ive added you

Varvara

Nintendo Network ID: Varvara

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic