Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 17,941 to 17,960 of 28,944

ONEMOREROUND2GO

@evaneva im sorry my internet crashed all of a sudden but im fixing it and I wont be able to play till saturday and sunday but I will be free all day both days ill have my gate open all day. So for anyone who wants to party just put in my fc and send me yours and party for as long as you want and if you want me to go over there just tell me gameplay or in this fourm I check it daily. Ps in gameplay im super friendly to every one and dont hurt feelings. Thanks cant wait to play with you all soon!

ONEMOREROUND2GO

Varvara

I need more friends to visit my town! Please add me everyone ^.~ friend code is in signature.

Varvara

3DS Friend Code: 2724-0838-1324 | Nintendo Network ID: Varvara

Varvara

MayorVeronica wrote:

Hey everyone- Veronica here ^^~
Please add my Friend code so we can play animal crossings: new leaf together.

FC: 0748-3587-5771 - Ronnie
My Sisters FC: 4914-4770-3416 - Ena

I'm super new to the game and have been playing for 3 days now. I'll add anyone who adds me and/or my sister.

Please and thank you,
-Veronica and Ena

Ive added you! my friend code is in my profile!

Varvara

Varvara

OrangeBuddie wrote:

Hey guys I just started playing!
My names Janet and my friend code is
2208-6025-2308
I'm not a total noob since I play Accf all the time, but I want to hang out with some peeps!

Varvara

Varvara

ONEMOREROUND2GO wrote:

@mayorveronica I added u and your sister my fc is 3695-1309-0500 name devin and my gate is always open.

Varvara

Varvara

eveneve wrote:

snipermoth wrote:

Hello, everyone! I am trying to get signatures for one of my neighbors and I need to visit another town real quick. Could someone add me and open their gate? I'll leave 3 perfect peaches as a thank you! <3 my friend code is 4570-8243-8005

i added you, too

Varvara

Sad_Panda

Hi, again! Anyone online right now that would be willing to let me come to their town that's native fruit isn't pears? I want to sell some of my perfect pears and I've got Katie the Kitten and she wants me to take her somewhere. I've got 20k bells for whoever lets me come over as a thanks.

3DS FC: 4785-5108-7164

eveneve

Varvara wrote:

I need more friends to visit my town! Please add me everyone ^.~ friend code is in signature.

hi id like to visit, open your town gates

instagram: lilah_shepherd

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0675-0530 | Twitter:

eveneve

Sad_Panda wrote:

Hi, again! Anyone online right now that would be willing to let me come to their town that's native fruit isn't pears? I want to sell some of my perfect pears and I've got Katie the Kitten and she wants me to take her somewhere. I've got 20k bells for whoever lets me come over as a thanks.

love to have you over, but i also have native pears, sorry can't help there, but feel free to visit

Sad_Panda

@eveneve Can I come to your town for a few minutes? I'll let you in mine afterwards

3DS FC: 4785-5108-7164

eveneve

Sad_Panda wrote:

@eveneve Can I come to your town for a few minutes? I'll let you in mine afterwards

sure, gates open, online

Varvara

Sad_Panda wrote:

Varvara

Zackey_Wacky

anyone wanna come over to one of the coolest towns? My friend Code is: 0731-5001-9162

Edited on by Zackey_Wacky

Zackey_Wacky

eveneve

WiiUGeek wrote:

anyone wanna come over to one of the coolest towns? My friend Code is: 0731-5001-9162

Added you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic