Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 13,901 to 13,920 of 21,170

IceZ

I Need help for sell turnip >.<, anyone please?

Friend Code : 2595 1163 8504
Game : Pokemon X, Animal Crossing : New Leaf, Kingdom Heart 3D

MutantTeddyz

I'm Looking for people to play Animal crossing with, Does anyone wanna play and share Friend codes?
Mine is 3454-1228-0215

MutantTeddyz

NewLeaf99

I am looking for a girl name Kendall her FC is : 4957-3046-4463. Her town name is Paradise if you find her tell her Natalie is looking for her please.

NewLeaf99

gaston78

Is there anyone who wants to play with me.my name is james and my code is 1590-6043-9831

gaston78

kristieNshawn

add me my [friend code is 4957-2877-5653] and [dream code is 5500-3136-5778] and my town name called Rosewood and im sophia i have bananas,oranges,coconut,mangos,lemons,lychee,peaches,duranes,cherrys,apples, i play animal crossing new leaf everyday and gates always open

Edited on by kristieNshawn

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

Kaytee23

Hi I'm new to this site and game would love to swap codes and visit people my code it 5155-2937-2982

Kaytee23

Kaytee23

pandabearr94 wrote:

add me my [friend code is 4957-2877-5653] and [dream code is 5500-3136-5778] and my town name called Rosewood and im sophia i have bananas,oranges,coconut,mangos,lemons,lychee,peaches,duranes,cherrys,apples, i play animal crossing new leaf everyday and gates always open

Could you add me so I can visit you iv added you?

Edited on by Kaytee23

Kaytee23

kristieNshawn

kaytee23 i added you ] my gate is open your welcome to come when ever im new to this site to my town still a working progress

Edited on by kristieNshawn

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

Kaytee23

pandabearr94 wrote:

kaytee23 i added you ] my gate is open your welcome to come when ever im new to this site to my town still a working progress

When I search for towns it can't find any iv never done this before iv added you though

Kaytee23

kristieNshawn

[quote=MutantTeddyz][quote=LePugly]

NewLeaf99 wrote:

Add me please I have orange, coconut, lychee, banana, apple, pear, lemon, and persimmon.
friend code is : 3067-5256-5184

i added you add me back my friend code is 4957-2877-5653

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

kristieNshawn

gaston78 wrote:

Is there anyone who wants to play with me.my name is james and my code is 1590-6043-9831

i added you add me back my friend code is 4957-2877-5653

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

kristieNshawn

[quote=pandabearr94]

Kaytee23 wrote:

kaytee23 i added you ] my gate is open your welcome to come when ever im new to this site to my town still a working progress

..... did you put far away towns my gate is open ill search for you whats your town called

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

Kaytee23

[quote=Kaytee23]

pandabearr94 wrote:

pandabearr94 wrote:

kaytee23 i added you ] my gate is open your welcome to come when ever im new to this site to my town still a working progress

..... did you put far away towns my gate is open ill search for you whats your town called

Yes I put that :/ I'll keep trying my town is called nevaland

Kaytee23

kristieNshawn

[quote=pandabearr94]

Kaytee23 wrote:

Kaytee23 wrote:

pandabearr94 wrote:

kaytee23 i added you ] my gate is open your welcome to come when ever im new to this site to my town still a working progress

..... did you put far away towns my gate is open ill search for you whats your town called

Yes I put that :/ I'll keep trying my town is called nevaland

i searched for you but you maybe offline

kristieNshawn

Nintendo Network ID: Pandabearlove

NewLeaf99

Kaytee23 wrote:

pandabearr94 wrote:

add me my [friend code is 4957-2877-5653] and [dream code is 5500-3136-5778] and my town name called Rosewood and im sophia i have bananas,oranges,coconut,mangos,lemons,lychee,peaches,duranes,cherrys,apples, i play animal crossing new leaf everyday and gates always open

Could you add me so I can visit you iv added you?

I will add you my fc is : 0662-3835-8851

NewLeaf99

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic