Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 13,481 to 13,500 of 21,306

squigglemonkey

ive added you dude look at the bottom of my post to see my friend code

squigglemonkey

squigglemonkey

im adding the people on this page please feel free to add me for some AC. Havent played online yet and really want to see how this works ;D

squigglemonkey

Knittler

I have just started playing New Leaf and will be picking up the new Pokemon' game please add me peeps, my friend code is 4957-3400-7887.Thanx,I could really use some non native fruit

3ds friend code 4957-3400-7887

squigglemonkey

Knittler wrote:

I have just started playing New Leaf and will be picking up the new Pokemon' game please add me peeps, my friend code is 4957-3400-7887.Thanx,I could really use some non native fruit

i have added youknitter 😏 im squiggle monkey cheers

squigglemonkey

gaston78

My name is james and my code is 1590-6043-9831.i have lots of
Fruits and gifts for u.

gaston78

Legendmaster20

My friend code is 4356-0130-3221
Add me and send me a message so I can add you! : )

3DS Friend Code 4356-0130-3221

Twitter:

Chloooeee1014

Legendmaster20 wrote:

My friend code is 4356-0130-3221
Add me and send me a message so I can add you! : )

hey added you add me what's your name

Chloooeee1014

Chloooeee1014

ohnoitshaley wrote:

Chloooeee1014 wrote:

kaitlin21 wrote:

Hi I am a new player and I do not have any towns to visit. I would love it if someone would add me. I am a regular player and still learning all that I can do in the game.
FC:4253:3661:8194
I have apples, oranges, durian

we can play My friend code is : 1220-7288-1003 my name is Chloe

hey let's play now

added both of you
fc 2165-5846-0071

Chloooeee1014

Chloooeee1014

ohnoitshaley wrote:

FC 2165-5846-0071

online a lot. add me and ill add you!

um hi yeah I'm at your town but your not like responding to me so I'll be roaming

Chloooeee1014

Legendmaster20

Chloooeee1014 wrote:

ohnoitshaley wrote:

FC 2165-5846-0071

online a lot. add me and ill add you!

um hi yeah I'm at your town but your not like responding to me so I'll be roaming

Ive added you add me back please!

3DS Friend Code 4356-0130-3221

Twitter:

Chloooeee1014

Legendmaster20 wrote:

Chloooeee1014 wrote:

ohnoitshaley wrote:

FC 2165-5846-0071

online a lot. add me and ill add you!

um hi yeah I'm at your town but your not like responding to me so I'll be roaming

I'm about to

Ive added you add me back please!

Chloooeee1014

Chloooeee1014

OH MY GOD IM SO BORED SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME

Chloooeee1014

Knittler

Legendmaster20 wrote:

My friend code is 4356-0130-3221
Add me and send me a message so I can add you! : )

K so I added you.

3ds friend code 4957-3400-7887

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic