Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Showing 13,461 to 13,480 of 20,361

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,461. Posted:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

I'll add you I'd be happy to go to your town if your still on my friend code is 4124-5806-2420

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Baconpie

13,462. Posted:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

3DS FC: 3007-8253-7597
ONLINE ON AC NEW LEAF!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,463. Posted:

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,464. Posted:

Opened my gates

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Baconpie

13,465. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

HEHEY JOELY!
Please feel free to do it x3
Already added you person c:

3DS FC: 3007-8253-7597
ONLINE ON AC NEW LEAF!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,466. Posted:

Baconpie wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

HEHEY JOELY!
Please feel free to do it x3
Already added you person c:

Just opened em

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KeiJay0

13,467. Posted:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

KeiJay0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,468. Posted:

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

If you add me ill bring some pears.

Friend code 4124 -5806 -2420
Name Joely

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KeiJay0

13,469. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

If you add me ill bring some pears.

Friend code 4124 -5806 -2420
Name Joely

I added you.

KeiJay0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

yCH

13,470. Posted:

Friend Code code is 5000 - 2937 - 4129

I got bananas, cherries, and peaches for exchange. Looking for pears, oranges, apples, coconuts, durian, and persimmons.

My Town is kind of empty now as I have just started this game for 4 days. So it would be better if I could come over and bring over the fruits that you guys need.

Joely, I added you. I have also added you Krisy

Edited on by yCH

yCH

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KeiJay0

13,471. Posted:

yCH wrote:

Friend Code code is 5000 - 2937 - 4129

I got bananas, cherries, and peaches for exchange. Looking for pears, oranges, apples, coconuts, durian, and persimmons.

My Town is kind of empty now as I have just started this game for 4 days. So it would be better if I could come over and bring over the fruits that you guys need.

Joely, I added you. I have also added you Krisy

I have most of the fruit you need, I'll open my gate now.

KeiJay0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kaitlin21

13,472. Posted:

Hi I am a new player and I do not have any towns to visit. I would love it if someone would add me. I am a regular player and still learning all that I can do in the game.
FC:4253:3661:8194
I have apples, oranges, durian

kaitlin21

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,473. Posted:

KeiJay0 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

Ok open your gate and ill add you and bring you some pears :)

If you add me ill bring some pears.

Friend code 4124 -5806 -2420
Name Joely

I added you.

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,474. Posted:

kaitlin21 wrote:

Hi I am a new player and I do not have any towns to visit. I would love it if someone would add me. I am a regular player and still learning all that I can do in the game.
FC:4253:3661:8194
I have apples, oranges, durian

I'll add you, just open your gate and add me Name: Joely FC: 4124 -5806 -2420

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KeiJay0

13,475. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

kaitlin21 wrote:

Hi I am a new player and I do not have any towns to visit. I would love it if someone would add me. I am a regular player and still learning all that I can do in the game.
FC:4253:3661:8194
I have apples, oranges, durian

I'll add you, just open your gate and add me Name: Joely FC: 4124 -5806 -2420

My gate is open right now if you'd like to come to my town

KeiJay0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

newleaffox99

13,476. Posted:

Is someone able to open there gate so I can get some signatures from other towns

newleaffox99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chloooeee1014

13,477. Posted:

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

hey I added you I started yesterday wanna play ( btw since started yesterday my town isn't very good) but yeah let's play my friend code is:1220-7288-1003 my name is Chloe

Chloooeee1014

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chloooeee1014

13,478. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Is someone able to open there gate so I can get some signatures from other towns

we can play what's your friend code

Chloooeee1014

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chloooeee1014

13,479. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Is someone able to open there gate so I can get some signatures from other towns

we can play what's your friend code

Chloooeee1014

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chloooeee1014

13,480. Posted:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Is someone able to open there gate so I can get some signatures from other towns

we can play what's your friend code

Chloooeee1014