Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 13,441 to 13,460 of 21,306

newleaffox99

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Hey South wanna go on and open your gates?

Anyone else wanna hang out?

I will add me my code:1349-5497-2445
maybe we can go to your island!

Ok I added you my names Joely and the friend code is 4124-5806-2420

Ok but ill need your name. Do you know my friend code?

My name is Moe and no I don't know yours

newleaffox99

moep621

newleaffox99 wrote:

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Hey South wanna go on and open your gates?

Anyone else wanna hang out?

I will add me my code:1349-5497-2445
maybe we can go to your island!

Ok I added you my names Joely and the friend code is 4124-5806-2420

Ok but ill need your name. Do you know my friend code?

My name is Moe and no I don't know yours

Is your gate open ?

moep621

yCH

Hello everyone, new to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Would love to make some friends. Add me please !!!

5000 - 2937 - 4129
I native fruit is peaches. Got cherries growing. Would love to exchange fruits with other people. I have added both of you Moe and Joely

Edited on by yCH

yCH

newleaffox99

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

moep621 wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Hey South wanna go on and open your gates?

Anyone else wanna hang out?

I will add me my code:1349-5497-2445
maybe we can go to your island!

Ok I added you my names Joely and the friend code is 4124-5806-2420

Ok but ill need your name. Do you know my friend code?

My name is Moe and no I don't know yours

Is your gate open ?

Are you still on?

newleaffox99

newleaffox99

yCH wrote:

Hello everyone, new to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Would love to make some friends. Add me please !!!

5000 - 2937 - 4129
I native fruit is peaches. Got cherries growing. Would love to exchange fruits with other people. I have added both of you Moe and Joely

What's your name?

newleaffox99

newleaffox99

yCH wrote:

Hello everyone, new to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Would love to make some friends. Add me please !!!

5000 - 2937 - 4129
I native fruit is peaches. Got cherries growing. Would love to exchange fruits with other people. I have added both of you Moe and Joely

Open your gates plz I added you

newleaffox99

newleaffox99

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

I'll add you I'd be happy to go to your town if your still on my friend code is 4124-5806-2420

newleaffox99

Baconpie

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

3DS FC: 3007-8253-7597
ONLINE ON AC NEW LEAF!

newleaffox99

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

newleaffox99

Baconpie

newleaffox99 wrote:

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

HEHEY JOELY!
Please feel free to do it x3
Already added you person c:

3DS FC: 3007-8253-7597
ONLINE ON AC NEW LEAF!

newleaffox99

Baconpie wrote:

newleaffox99 wrote:

Baconpie wrote:

Sarahkhan wrote:

Is anyone's gate open? I hope we can have lots of fun together! In my town or your town! See ya there;)
Friend code: 1375-7630-2467 Btw It says john but I am actually girl cuz this use to be my brother's ds sorry about that!

Added you c:

I can add you :3 ill open my gate
My friend code is 4124 - 5806 - 2420 and the name is Joely

HEHEY JOELY!
Please feel free to do it x3
Already added you person c:

Just opened em

newleaffox99

KeiJay0

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

KeiJay0

newleaffox99

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

If you add me ill bring some pears.

Friend code 4124 -5806 -2420
Name Joely

newleaffox99

KeiJay0

newleaffox99 wrote:

KeiJay0 wrote:

Hi! The name's Krisy. I've been playing for about 2 week now, I have Lychees, Apples, Oranges, Cherries, Coconuts, Bananas, and Lemons.
I need Pears, Peaches, and Persimmons.
Friend Code: 4441-9534-0340
I'm in a central time zone, and I'll leave my gate open for a while.
Everyone's welcomed! ^^

If you add me ill bring some pears.

Friend code 4124 -5806 -2420
Name Joely

I added you.

KeiJay0

yCH

Friend Code code is 5000 - 2937 - 4129

I got bananas, cherries, and peaches for exchange. Looking for pears, oranges, apples, coconuts, durian, and persimmons.

My Town is kind of empty now as I have just started this game for 4 days. So it would be better if I could come over and bring over the fruits that you guys need.

Joely, I added you. I have also added you Krisy

Edited on by yCH

yCH

KeiJay0

yCH wrote:

Friend Code code is 5000 - 2937 - 4129

I got bananas, cherries, and peaches for exchange. Looking for pears, oranges, apples, coconuts, durian, and persimmons.

My Town is kind of empty now as I have just started this game for 4 days. So it would be better if I could come over and bring over the fruits that you guys need.

Joely, I added you. I have also added you Krisy

I have most of the fruit you need, I'll open my gate now.

KeiJay0

kaitlin21

Hi I am a new player and I do not have any towns to visit. I would love it if someone would add me. I am a regular player and still learning all that I can do in the game.
FC:4253:3661:8194
I have apples, oranges, durian

kaitlin21

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic