Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 13,281 to 13,300 of 21,390

Vickyjane

Hi all! I need 6 out of town people to sign a petition! My gates are open and my friend code is 5257-9043-0391. Thanks!! I have apples, cherries, and pears, take what fruit you like, but please be kind to my town!

Vickyjane

crystal5681

Hi
my 3DS friend code is: 0834-1540-5412
name: Crystal
please add me!

Edited on by crystal5681

crystal5681

ChaliTuna

Hello all! Just picked up animal crossing new leaf and wanted to have some friends.

Please add me!
3454 1042 9938

ChaliTuna

DanaTwila

ok Lensproxy i added you my code is 1091-8726-3165 add me if you like and my name is dana

Edited on by DanaTwila

DanaTwila

crystal5681

crystal5681 wrote:

Hi
my 3DS friend code is: 0834-1540-5412
name: Crystal
please add me!

Can you please add me chali

Edited on by crystal5681

crystal5681

crystal5681

Dana you can add me too if u want let me know if u have

crystal5681

Vickyjane

I need 6 out of town signatures for a petition! My gates will be open for about the next hour, maybe a little longer, please come visit!

My name is Vicky and friend code is 5257-9043-0391

Vickyjane

H0bb3s

Add me please : 3
2878 - 9865 - 8134

FC: 2878 - 9865 - 8134
Town Fruit: Oranges
Character Name: Johnny, Mickey
3ds Name: Benjamin

Michou

H0bb3s wrote:

Add me please : 3
2878 - 9865 - 8134

Added you! Add me back please~

FC: 3995 - 7593 - 1524

Need help finding out my friend safari on Pokemon X, please.

H0bb3s

Michou wrote:

H0bb3s wrote:

Add me please : 3
2878 - 9865 - 8134

Added you! Add me back please~

Could i come over to your town?

FC: 2878 - 9865 - 8134
Town Fruit: Oranges
Character Name: Johnny, Mickey
3ds Name: Benjamin

Michou

H0bb3s wrote:

Michou wrote:

H0bb3s wrote:

Add me please : 3
2878 - 9865 - 8134

Added you! Add me back please~

Could i come over to your town?

Only for a bit, I'm about to leave, hope that's alright. ;;

FC: 3995 - 7593 - 1524

Need help finding out my friend safari on Pokemon X, please.

rilue

Hi evrey body my FC is 5257 9783 3476

Mayor Name: Rilue
Native Fruit: Oranges plus Peaches,Apples,Mangos,Cherrys,Lychees,Coconuts
Town Name:StarTown
Shops: Tom Nooks,Super T&T,Garden Shop,Able Sisters,Shampoodle,Kicks,Club LOL

Description: I am looking for Friends to Play ACNL
i play almost evrey Day After School and Weekends so Ill type my Fc again
5257-9783-3476 o im opening my gates now so if any body wants to come to my town plz post thx Rilue

Edited on by rilue

rilue

H0bb3s

rilue wrote:

Hi evrey body my FC is 5257 9783 3476

Mayor Name: Rilue
Native Fruit: Oranges plus Peaches,Apples,Mangos,Cherrys,Lychees,Coconuts
Town Name:StarTown
Shops: Tom Nooks,Super T&T,Garden Shop,Able Sisters,Shampoodle,Kicks,Club LOL

Description: I am looking for Friends to Play ACNL
i play almost evrey Day After School and Weekends so Ill type my Fc again
5257-9783-3476 o im opening my gates now so if any body wants to come to my town plz post thx Rilue

Cool, could i come over?

FC: 2878 - 9865 - 8134
Town Fruit: Oranges
Character Name: Johnny, Mickey
3ds Name: Benjamin

rilue

H0bb3s wrote:

rilue wrote:

Hi evrey body my FC is 5257 9783 3476

Mayor Name: Rilue
Native Fruit: Oranges plus Peaches,Apples,Mangos,Cherrys,Lychees,Coconuts
Town Name:StarTown
Shops: Tom Nooks,Super T&T,Garden Shop,Able Sisters,Shampoodle,Kicks,Club LOL

Description: I am looking for Friends to Play ACNL
i play almost evrey Day After School and Weekends so Ill type my Fc again
5257-9783-3476 o im opening my gates now so if any body wants to come to my town plz post thx Rilue

Cool, could i come over?

sure let me add u

rilue

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic