Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 12,961 to 12,980 of 28,944

moonlight

Bluebowtiez wrote:

Hey people! Looking to add frequent players who might be able to clone. If not, anyone is still welcome! my friend code is in the description below. Feel free to visit my dream suite (code below as well). I would really appreciate it if you visited via dream suite first .(Going for lots of visitors) Thanks!

I added you, just not sure how to use the dream suite.

moonlight

3DS Friend Code: 1564-2595-9278

moonlight

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

About to open my gates. I have all the stores in my perfect town (Including T&T Emporium and Fortune Shop) as well as a lot of perfect fruit.

Also selling all Golden Tools in my ReTail! (Golden Fishing Rod, Golden Bug Net, etc...)

Hey I added you, idk how to you dream addresses though

moonlight

Urbanhispanic

moonlight wrote:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

About to open my gates. I have all the stores in my perfect town (Including T&T Emporium and Fortune Shop) as well as a lot of perfect fruit.

Also selling all Golden Tools in my ReTail! (Golden Fishing Rod, Golden Bug Net, etc...)

A dream address is a link to someone's dream online (the dream represents one's town.) In order to have your own dream address, you need to build a dream suite in your town. Through your dream suite, you can connect online to see whose "dreams" you can walk through or enter a dream address to go to a particular person's dream.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

moonlight

Urbanhispanic wrote:

moonlight wrote:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

A dream address is a link to someone's dream online (the dream represents one's town.) In order to have your own dream address, you need to build a dream suite in your town. Through your dream suite, you can connect online to see whose "dreams" you can walk through or enter a dream address to go to a particular person's dream.

I have only been playing for 3 days I bought this game on Sunday. So can I come to your town?

moonlight

Urbanhispanic

moonlight wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

moonlight wrote:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

I have only been playing for 3 days I bought this game on Sunday. So can I come to your town?

Keep playing until you unlock the ability to have a dream suite. I'm usually online some week nights and sporadically over the weekend. I'll let you know when I open my gates.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

yamaris30

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Hey everyone! I have 5 slots open and I need more ladies on my friends list.

I have ACNL so if you want to exchange codes to visit my town, let me know. My FC is below. Happy gaming everyone!

added you please add me

Code 0619-4000-0769

yamaris30

moonlight wrote:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

Im usually on at night, please add me

Code 0619-4000-0769

yamaris30

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

I'm on at night most of the time, just added u please add me

Code 0619-4000-0769

chaskacdr

Hey guys I just got New Leaf today so I was hoping to find lots of friends to share fruit with (I have apples by the way) and hang out with.
Friend Code : 3067 - 5542 - 3203
If everyone that registers me just replies with their Friend Code I'll add you and then we can play The more the merrier!

Edited on by chaskacdr

chaskacdr

Yarichu

I dont know whats wrong, but I haven't gotten any Friend Notifications for Friends Codes from anyone, what am i doing wrong? my friendcode is 3411-1157-7559 and my name is Yari

Yarichu

chaskacdr

Yarichu wrote:

I dont know whats wrong, but I haven't gotten any Friend Notifications for Friends Codes from anyone, what am i doing wrong? my friendcode is 3411-1157-7559 and my name is Yari

I'm adding you now Add me my friend code is
3067 - 5542 - 3203
and my name is
Ch'aska

Edited on by chaskacdr

chaskacdr

sadbear

Yarichu wrote:

I added u

FC CODE 4742-5796-8120

sadbear

chaskacdr wrote:

Yarichu wrote:

I'm adding you now Add me my friend code is
3067 - 5542 - 3203
and my name is
Ch'aska

Added u

FC CODE 4742-5796-8120

Masaryou

@Yarichu I added you. I don't think you get notifications, I'm pretty sure you just have to check the forum and see who says they added you. That's what I do anyway.

Friend code: 2036-7503-1324
Native Fruit: Pears ~!
Town Name: Fioria!
Other fruit my town has: Oranges, Durian, Lemons, Cherries, Coconuts, Apples

Twitter:

Masaryou

@chaskacdr I added you
My friend code is 2036-7503-1324

Friend code: 2036-7503-1324
Native Fruit: Pears ~!
Town Name: Fioria!
Other fruit my town has: Oranges, Durian, Lemons, Cherries, Coconuts, Apples

Twitter:

MF_MaxiMillion

yamaris30 wrote:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

I'm on at night most of the time, just added u please add me

Same. I added you back, you can visit whenever. :3

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

Darcyjade

Add me! I'm always online >.< code is 2552-1408-4459 tell me if you add me so I can add you >.<

Darcyjade

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1408-4459

chaskacdr

Masaryou wrote:

@chaskacdr I added you
My friend code is 2036-7503-1324

Added you What time do you usually play so I can come to your town/you come to mine?

chaskacdr

chaskacdr

Darcyjade wrote:

Add me! I'm always online >.< code is 2552-1408-4459 tell me if you add me so I can add you >.<

Added you! My code is 3067-5542-3203
Do you want to play now?

chaskacdr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic