Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 12,781 to 12,800 of 21,290

Winnie

Alexandriax3 wrote:

Hey everyone.
I need some new New Leaf friends! c:
I'm 17, Have all fruit, bamboo, ect.
Add me & I'll add back. xD

Added you

Winnie

woolmarket

hello i am looking for friend s to add for 3ds add me i will add u

woolmarket

seabass673

Borrono wrote:

dinoash wrote:

Anyone interested in visiting my town?
I would love to have people over~
fc 1821 9976 1012

Up for it, added you, reply when you are ready.

seabass673

Charming2087

FC: 2423-3034-1806
Town: Pampa
Fruit: Cherries

Fairly new town, bring a fruit and plant it? Let me know if you wanna visit!

Edited on by Charming2087

AC:NL friend code: 2423-3034-1806 ADD ME! :)

woolmarket

i will vist u
add me i am looking for friends add me i will add u back

woolmarket

Charming2087

woolmarket wrote:

i will vist u
add me i am looking for friends add me i will add u back

Added you

AC:NL friend code: 2423-3034-1806 ADD ME! :)

Wookie

Hello guys if you want you can add me looking forward to all of you.

Nintendo 3DS FC is 1048-9059-0477

Tapioca

Alexandriax3 wrote:

Hey everyone.
I need some new New Leaf friends! c:
I'm 17, Have all fruit, bamboo, ect.
Add me & I'll add back. xD

Added you!

Please feel free to add me everyone!

Tapioca
Friend code is 0834-1563-5340

Tapioca

Wookie

Alexandriax3 wrote:

Hey everyone.
I need some new New Leaf friends! c:
I'm 17, Have all fruit, bamboo, ect.
Add me & I'll add back. xD

added you

Nintendo 3DS FC is 1048-9059-0477

Tookey_94

Wookie and Tapioca I've added you~

I must look like a massive friend code stalker atm ;__;
All I want to do is play online with some people ^^;

3DS Friend Code 2921 - 9078 - 6507

Tapioca

Wookie and Tookey_94 I've added you

Haha Tookey_94, I understand what you mean!
I feel the same way >.<

Tapioca

fakecake

friend code 1547-5264-5964
Can't wait to make some new friends!

fakecake

fakecake

Tookey_94 wrote:

Wookie and Tapioca I've added you~

I must look like a massive friend code stalker atm ;__;
All I want to do is play online with some people ^^;

I added you

fakecake

fakecake

Wookie wrote:

Hello guys if you want you can add me looking forward to all of you.

ADDED!!

fakecake

fakecake

Charming2087 wrote:

FC: 2423-3034-1806
Town: Pampa
Fruit: Cherries

Fairly new town, bring a fruit and plant it? Let me know if you wanna visit!

Added you!

fakecake

Erspe

My friend code is 5043-2243-5005

I've opened my gate so please add me and visit!! Ill do the same I have absolutely no friends on this game!!! Thanks:)

Erspe

fakecake

Erspe wrote:

My friend code is 5043-2243-5005

I've opened my gate so please add me and visit!! Ill do the same I have absolutely no friends on this game!!! Thanks:)

i added you

fakecake

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic