Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 21,303

woolmarket

Guys add me and i will add u back my code is 0103-9926-8038

woolmarket

Usagi

@bearsnightout today is good for me as well as tomorrow( ^. ^ maybe send me a message on here and i will make sure to reply bck and open my gates?

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

Borrono

My friend code is:1332 - 7753 - 6503
town name: Graemor (Keep it beautiful)

been playing almost every night, pacific northwest time.
please tell me if you want to add, feel free to harvest mai fruits, but know this.
Burn me, and thou shalt be burned in return.

...also love playing the island games

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Borrono

Mmartinez wrote:

Hola, please add friends code...I'll add you. Thank you

Name: Miguel
Friend Code: 0216 - 0832 -1427

added you.

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Borrono

dinoash wrote:

Anyone interested in visiting my town?
I would love to have people over~
fc 1821 9976 1012

Up for it, added you, reply when you are ready.

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Alexandriax3

Hey everyone.
I need some new New Leaf friends! c:
I'm 17, Have all fruit, bamboo, ect.
Add me & I'll add back. xD

AC New Leaf. :D
Add me, I'll make sure to add back. c:
Alexandria <3

Borrono

woolmarket wrote:

friend me borrono

done

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Borrono

Alexandriax3 wrote:

Hey everyone.
I need some new New Leaf friends! c:
I'm 17, Have all fruit, bamboo, ect.
Add me & I'll add back. xD

added you.

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

woolmarket

everyone add me and open their gates

woolmarket

Borrono

gate is open

Friend code: 1332 - 7753 - 6503
Respect it, and I will respect you.
Plays:
Monster Hunter Ult
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing New Leaf

sarahvallarino

My town absolutely will not generate an axe. I have every building expansion and even a dresm suite but still no axe! If any one is willingly to open their gates and let me purchase an axe I would be eternally grateful. I really wanna knock down my ordinary trees and make fruit orchards so please halp! x____x

My friend code is 5241-2784-9953

And I'll shower you with gifts galore!

Edited on by sarahvallarino

sarahvallarino

TC8

sarahvallarino wrote:

My town absolutely will not generate an axe. I have every building expansion and even a dresm suite but still no axe! If any one is willingly to open their gates and let me purchase an axe I would be eternally grateful. I really wanna knock down my ordinary trees and make fruit orchards so please halp! x____x

My friend code is 5241-2784-9953

And I'll shower you with gifts galore!

come over to mine FC: 3222-5596-5569

TC8

sarahvallarino

Ahh you are a saint!! And your retail shop had such lovely goods I had to buy it out! Thank you so much! Lots of goods comin your way brotha.

sarahvallarino

bobbysinc98

Add me 2036-7189-1832 looking to play online right now

bobbysinc98

TC8

bobbysinc98 wrote:

Add me 2036-7189-1832 looking to play online right now

Added FC: 3222-5596-5569 your town or mine?

TC8

TC8

It's open just waiting =3

TC8

dinoash

add me c:
looking for new friends
1821 9976 1012

dinoash

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic