Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 11,581 to 11,600 of 21,284

Kimzi

Uk.. 4570 7778 4381

Kimzi

Ohhhjerry

Kimzi wrote:

Uk.. 4570 7778 4381

Ill add you soon ok? Just add me in the mean while.

Ohhhjerry

Iauren41

thornboosh wrote:

Evening guys! (UK player) Been playing for a couple of days, so not much to see yet in my town. My partner and I both use the same account so add me. Our gate is usually open when we're online, let me know your friend code if you have added me/us

FC: 2766-8453-6454

Added!

Edited on by Iauren41

Friendcode: 4940 6200 0566

Kimzi

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

Who's opening their town? I'm bored, so if nobody is, I'll open my gates later!

I added you - 4570 7778 4381

Kimzi

thornboosh

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh wrote:

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

OK.

Ohhhjerry

Iauren41

thornboosh wrote:

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

Add me back please

Friendcode: 4940 6200 0566

Alexandriax3

Anyone have any bamboo I can have or buy?

AC New Leaf. :D
Add me, I'll make sure to add back. c:
Alexandria <3

Memaw

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!
Add me back

Edited on by Memaw

Memaw

AdamSe7en

Hey guys. I am looking for any fruit besides oranges and pears. I don't have much to offer since I just started the game the other day, buy I will buy fruit from you.

My friend code is 3582-8784-1492.

Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

3DS FC: 3582-8784-1492

thornboosh

Memaw wrote:

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!

Added you too

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Memaw

thornboosh wrote:

Memaw wrote:

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!

Added you too

Ty! What's your partner's name

Memaw

Memaw

AdamSe7en wrote:

Hey guys. I am looking for any fruit besides oranges and pears. I don't have much to offer since I just started the game the other day, buy I will buy fruit from you.

My friend code is 3582-8784-1492.

Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

I added you, have all fruit, will open my gate in a few min

Memaw

AdamSe7en

Memaw wrote:

I added you, have all fruit, will open my gate in a few min

Awesome. Thank you. I'll go to your town in a couple minutes.

3DS FC: 3582-8784-1492

Memaw

Alexandriax3 wrote:

Anyone have any bamboo I can have or buy?

Looking, think so....

Memaw

Ohhhjerry

Memaw wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

Memaw wrote:

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!

Added you too

Ty! What's your partner's name

Added you. :3

Ohhhjerry

Roses23

I just started playing not too long ago please add me
Friend Code: 3411-0518-9909
I am looking for fruit and a water can

Roses23

PichuCrossing22

anyone got thier gates open

3ds friend code 3110-4773-9401 Nathy tell me if you friend me i'll tell you too and give me your code my town named Timpli
dream address 5300-2704-2304

Memaw

Have two bamboo for alexandria3,

Aurora - have your 2 alpine chairs
And my gate is open, please don't take flowers, gems or mushrooms, thanks, any and all fruit is fine

Memaw

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic