Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 11,561 to 11,580 of 23,094

Ohhhjerry

2363 - 6866 - 2475 add me! I'm adding the top 5 people above me mow.

If you have KiK

Message me. It's Rannngel

Ohhhjerry

Ohhhjerry

vidmeow wrote:

treeoflife wrote:

Hi im just looking for anyone to play with. I'd love some friends

my friend code is 0791-1886-9094

Add me

I added you.

Name is Jerry
I added you, please add me too, Vidmeow, FC: 1435-3471-7900

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh

Evening guys! (UK player) Been playing for a couple of days, so not much to see yet in my town. My partner and I both use the same account so add me. Our gate is usually open when we're online, let me know your friend code if you have added me/us

FC: 2766-8453-6454

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh wrote:

Evening guys! (UK player) Been playing for a couple of days, so not much to see yet in my town. My partner and I both use the same account so add me. Our gate is usually open when we're online, let me know your friend code if you have added me/us

FC: 2766-8453-6454

I added you. add me ok? :]

my code is 2363 - 6866 - 2475

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Edited on by thornboosh

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Ohhhjerry

Kimzi

Uk.. 4570 7778 4381

Kimzi

Ohhhjerry

Kimzi wrote:

Uk.. 4570 7778 4381

Ill add you soon ok? Just add me in the mean while.

Ohhhjerry

Iauren41

thornboosh wrote:

Evening guys! (UK player) Been playing for a couple of days, so not much to see yet in my town. My partner and I both use the same account so add me. Our gate is usually open when we're online, let me know your friend code if you have added me/us

FC: 2766-8453-6454

Added!

Edited on by Iauren41

Friendcode: 4940 6200 0566

Kimzi

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

Who's opening their town? I'm bored, so if nobody is, I'll open my gates later!

I added you - 4570 7778 4381

Kimzi

thornboosh

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Ohhhjerry

thornboosh wrote:

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

OK.

Ohhhjerry

Iauren41

thornboosh wrote:

Ohhhjerry wrote:

thornboosh wrote:

I will indeed, just give me a few mins

Have your gates Opened, i will give you warming gifts.

Oh thank you, that's very kind, on my way to open them now

Add me back please

Friendcode: 4940 6200 0566

Alexandriax3

Anyone have any bamboo I can have or buy?

AC New Leaf. :D
Add me, I'll make sure to add back. c:
Alexandria <3

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6016-7862

Memaw

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!
Add me back

Edited on by Memaw

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

AdamSe7en

Hey guys. I am looking for any fruit besides oranges and pears. I don't have much to offer since I just started the game the other day, buy I will buy fruit from you.

My friend code is 3582-8784-1492.

Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

3DS FC: 3582-8784-1492

thornboosh

Memaw wrote:

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!

Added you too

FC: 2766 - 8453 - 6454
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon: Bergmite, Delibird, Dewgong

Memaw

thornboosh wrote:

Memaw wrote:

Added oohjerry and thornboosh, welcome guys!!

Added you too

Ty! What's your partner's name

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

Memaw

AdamSe7en wrote:

Hey guys. I am looking for any fruit besides oranges and pears. I don't have much to offer since I just started the game the other day, buy I will buy fruit from you.

My friend code is 3582-8784-1492.

Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

I added you, have all fruit, will open my gate in a few min

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

AdamSe7en

Memaw wrote:

I added you, have all fruit, will open my gate in a few min

Awesome. Thank you. I'll go to your town in a couple minutes.

3DS FC: 3582-8784-1492

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic