Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing New Leaf Friend Code Exchange 2016

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

EndliTehFurry

Hello! Here is my own acnl fc exchange! My fc is 3239-6940-8069! Please enjoy and I will try to add everyone!

Hello Freddles! I'm a furry and a кяάζγ Five Nights at Freddy's fan. My fc is 3239-6940-8069. The game I am playing alot is Animal Crossing New Leaf so add me and I'll add you so you can visit my acnl town; Fazbear!

EndliTehFurry

Thank u Toad ^^ will u add me tho

Hello Freddles! I'm a furry and a кяάζγ Five Nights at Freddy's fan. My fc is 3239-6940-8069. The game I am playing alot is Animal Crossing New Leaf so add me and I'll add you so you can visit my acnl town; Fazbear!

EndliTehFurry

i added u

EndliTehFurry

But anyone who views this page add me and i add u

Undead_terror

As said above, use that link to add people, as for mii, I gotta start the game all over again the next time I play it...and dunno when that will be.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.