Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Amazon reports call of duty black ops 2

Showing 1 to 20 of 20

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

1. Posted:

"Talk about shooting the messenger: Activision is apparently punishing a French site that reported on Amazon leaking the news that Black Ops 2 was coming.The French version of online retailer Amazon apparently revealed that this year's Call of Duty entry would be called Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Amazon quickly removed the product page, but not before it was reported on by French site Gameblog. Since then, Activision is reportedly punishing the site for reporting news of the incident."
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115902-UPDATE-Activ...

So basicaly amazon spills the beans of the next title in the call of duty series,but it back fires when activision hears about it,so what are your thoughts of this,of amazon,of activision,of what is known as the sequal to black ops?

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

2. Posted:

Until Activision announces the new Call of Duty, it's just a place holder name.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Swiket

3. Posted:

When this series is dead and gone, I will be there to dance on its grave.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

4. Posted:

Really? I don't want to believe this until Activision confirms this too. Black Ops 2 after MW3 which came after Black Ops which came after MW2.
...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Torchwood

5. Posted:

A new Call of Duty game?!?

You don't saaaay.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

6. Posted:

Now to sit back and watch the haters vomit their poorly articulated rage all over the thread. Because video games are SERIOUS BUSINESS.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

7. Posted:

What a shock.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

8. Posted:

This isn't a surprise. We know Activision will continue to milk the series this year. :P

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

9. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really? I don't want to believe this until Activision confirms this too. Black Ops 2 after MW3 which came after Black Ops which came after MW2.
...

if it wasent for world at war,it would of been black ops 3

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

10. Posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Restart this project.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/2/21/2806837/call-of-duty...

I want a game version of WWII in HD.

That or Nam

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

11. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Restart this project.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/2/21/2806837/call-of-duty...

I want a game version of WWII in HD.

That or Nam

well they did have waw

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SarcasticWisdom

12. Posted:

CoD. Rolls Eyes

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

13. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really? I don't want to believe this until Activision confirms this too. Black Ops 2 after MW3 which came after Black Ops which came after MW2.
...

if it wasent for world at war,it would of been black ops 3

That doesn't make sense.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

14. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really? I don't want to believe this until Activision confirms this too. Black Ops 2 after MW3 which came after Black Ops which came after MW2.
...

if it wasent for world at war,it would of been black ops 3

That doesn't make sense.

think about it,infinty ward didnt make any other cod(not to my knowledge)all they did was make modern warfares and treyarch only made waw and black ops(im not even gonna check)and since theres gonna be a black ops 2 theres gonna be a big chance of black ops 3

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

15. Posted:

Treyarch also made Call of Duty 3.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

16. Posted:

Order-Sol wrote:

Treyarch also made Call of Duty 3.

thanks for telling because i didnt know

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

17. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Restart this project.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/2/21/2806837/call-of-duty...

I want a game version of WWII in HD.

That or Nam

well they did have waw

Read the article again. While I personally want more WWII based games (would love one based on the Tuskegee Airmen) but Devil's Brigade was really different. It was based on an actual crew of the time and was going to be a tactical shooter in the essence of GRAW.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

18. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Restart this project.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/2/21/2806837/call-of-duty...

I want a game version of WWII in HD.

That or Nam

well they did have waw

Read the article again. While I personally want more WWII based games (would love one based on the Tuskegee Airmen) but Devil's Brigade was really different. It was based on an actual crew of the time and was going to be a tactical shooter in the essence of GRAW.

well if black ops got more hits and wants its gonna keep sequals

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

19. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

think about it,infinty ward didnt make any other cod(not to my knowledge)all they did was make modern warfares and treyarch only made waw and black ops(im not even gonna check)and since theres gonna be a black ops 2 theres gonna be a big chance of black ops 3

IW made Call of Duty 1,2,4,6, and 8. Treyarch made 3,5,7, and soon to be 9. But who knows until then. From what we're guessing, the new Call of Duty will be called Black Ops 2. Until they announce it, no one really knows for sure.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

20. Posted:

Untitled

bring it on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70