Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 30,805

Oziku

Added J back.

The Aura of life is the actions of life's residents. And this goes for any other sub-community that inhabits earth's life. 3DS FC: 0817-4135-1323 (Name: Oziku)

Oziku

sailorgirl I added you. Add me back.

The Aura of life is the actions of life's residents. And this goes for any other sub-community that inhabits earth's life. 3DS FC: 0817-4135-1323 (Name: Oziku)

tyler-__-b

add me

3ds friend code:2879-0098-8455
Name:Tyler
current games:
LoZ ocarina of Time
super mario 3d land
mario kart 7
FiFa 12
Zelda obsessed

john2468

LISTEN EVERYONE! If you're pretending to be a girl and when I add you I find out you're a boy, I'm deleting you. The reason is that I only add people who aren't being fake. Just be yourself!

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2877-4601

Sailorgirl

Have added Tyler, oziku, Nate, master j
Plus Jessica , fluffygirl and Jonathan

Sailorgirl

Oziku

added tyler. Add me back.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

MasterJ wrote:

LISTEN EVERYONE! If you're pretending to be a girl and when I add you I find out you're a boy, I'm deleting you. The reason is that I only add people who aren't being fake. Just be yourself!

I am lonely hot female. Please to add me?

Oh i forgot my code too its 3523-2052-0188

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

MasterJ wrote:

You fully realize you can make Miis of a gender that is not your own, right? And you can choose any name you like for said Mii? Don't bother focusing on gender so much — just like people for who they present themselves as. You've only got their word to go on, after all.
Welcome to the internet :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

MasterJ wrote:

What about the girls pretending to be boys? Or is that okay.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Colors

Added U MasterJ plz add me back my code is 1246-8722-7618 thanks
P.S. I'm a guy

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

john2468

theblackdragon wrote:

MasterJ wrote:

You fully realize you can make Miis of a gender that is not your own, right? And you can choose any name you like for said Mii? Don't bother focusing on gender so much — just like people for who they present themselves as. You've only got their word to go on, after all.
Welcome to the internet :3

Lol yeah I knew that >.<

We should give you credit for starting this thread

john2468

PhoenixCake wrote:

MasterJ wrote:

What about the girls pretending to be boys? Or is that okay.

I know it isn't okay, but it's alot more common the other way.

john2468

XD Okay everybody let's get back to reality. 'Cause there's only one reason why this forum is here. And that's to exchange 3DS Friend Codes!

Kartsterz56

Hi everyone! Im new so please add me as a friend on your 3ds my friend code is: 1676-4256-0983.

Kartsterz56

Oziku

Your the one that started it so be queit and post FCS

Lawrah

I still have some space left for new friends
Please add me!

Laura xo
3DS FC - 0688-5565-1315

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ok MasterJ added ya.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic