Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 30,805

THIS_GUY_HERE

added
SFMarissa
grumblegrumble

FC IS 2664 2282 8661
PLEASE ADD ME
i have re:mercenaries got super mario 3d land gunna get mario kart 7, and dead or alive,wanna get tekken prime edition,kingdom hearts, pokemon rumble blast, skylander spyros adventure,

Soviet-Dictator

Shadowluigi2 wrote:

Mario kart DS FC: 378294-541921

Yeah I put in my wrong FC. Here it is 442743-412817

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

ShadowLuigi2

Jhonny117: Ok thanks.

"So I tried to get Mario sent to prison, but they didn't lock him up, and now he came to steal Mama Peach again!" - Bowser Jr.
3DS Games: Pokemon X and Y, ORAS, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tri Force Heroes,
Wii U Games: Mario Kart 8, Splatoon

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0583-1173 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiGalaxy-U | Twitter:

ShadowLuigi2

Jhonny117: I'm having Some Internet issues with MKDS it might be a few minutes before we race.

"So I tried to get Mario sent to prison, but they didn't lock him up, and now he came to steal Mama Peach again!" - Bowser Jr.
3DS Games: Pokemon X and Y, ORAS, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tri Force Heroes,

ItzChanda

Added @Trevor789 back.

Name: Chanda
Super Mario 3D Land is AWESOME!!!
Professor Layton is AMAZING in 3D!!!
Just finished Paper Mario and I LOVED it!!!
I am still waiting on Animal Crossing and looking forward to Pokémon X and Y! =D

Search 'iSeeiCreate' on YouTube

3DS Friend Code: 2337-2947-2262 | Twitter:

Yrreiht

still got room in my friend list, and with mario kart comming out tommorow, add me if you plan on playing online

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Soviet-Dictator

Shadowluigi2 wrote:

Jhonny117: I'm having Some Internet issues with MKDS it might be a few minutes before we race.

I must have quit when you were ready, sorry. Maybe we can go to the NLife chat sometime and try to get a game started.

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

KidAce

Looking for more people to add so if you add me let me know i have plenty of space.

3DS Code:0946-2466-8703
Current Games: Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition and Sonic Generations.

ShadowLuigi2

Johnny117: My MKDS isn't working. I can't race anyone on Nintendo WI-FI. BUT we can Race/Battle on Mario Kart 7 tomorrow.

xXMariahManicXx

My Friend code Is : 5241-2253-7781
Names Mariah =)
Let me know before you add me Plz & Thnx

☁Hey Ho! It's that Wisconsin Girl☁

Twitter:

zachbrid0120

xXMariahManicXx wrote:

My Friend code Is : 5241-2253-7781
Names Mariah =)
Let me know before you add me Plz & Thnx

added you
add me back

Edited on by zachbrid0120

friend code is 0688-5259-9155

Seancy

Yo @Trevor789, I'd like to be friends with anyone who's a radiohead fan

Edited on by Seancy

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at [email protected]

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

Seancy

Also, anyone who wants to add me just drop me a message, I also play Street Fighter occasionally, but I'm pretty crappy at it. I'll be getting mario kart on monday.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at [email protected]

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic