Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 30,805

Victoria

onsokumaru wrote:

Thanks for adding me, it would be nice if we had a nintendolife group in passid. It would be easier to add friends and being added.

I was thinking about starting a group for us NintendoLife people. I've emailed the staff here at NL to see if they minded if I started one in their name, or to see if they are interested in starting one. I'll let you know what they say.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Victoria

NintendoLife have started up a group for PassID ... though it isn't the easiest thing to work out how to join it. I ended up searching through all the groups until I found Nintendo Life alphabetically. If you find it on there, you can click to join, but just going into the link (below) doesn't let you join, but I'll include the link if you want to view it.
http://passid.ca/group/view/id/187
Mine is here, if anyone is interested: http://passid.ca/vicki

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

zapdinos

added back DM666

My 3DS FC: 2105-8649-9461

Luso_GS

Heres my friend code for my flare red ds: 1075-0985-1510
name Bryon. please let me know if want to be friends.

As I Am Running From The Darkness Trying To take My Soul, I Knew That I Must Not Let The Light Die! I Will Even Discard My Memories Into Oblivion To make Sure Thats Happens, So I Am Not Afraid of Tomorrow As I Wield: Both Magic and Psyenegry Alike!
My Friend Code for 3DS 1633 4581 ...

Luso_GS

ok i got your as well StarwarsBuff777

As I Am Running From The Darkness Trying To take My Soul, I Knew That I Must Not Let The Light Die! I Will Even Discard My Memories Into Oblivion To make Sure Thats Happens, So I Am Not Afraid of Tomorrow As I Wield: Both Magic and Psyenegry Alike!

DM666

@Luso_GS added you!!

3DS FC - 4124-4982-7255
PSN/Xbox live - Desertmonkey666

THIS_GUY_HERE

HI GUYS i added
luso_gs
peachy
rachel the hedghog
super nintendo
wave boy
tails
karakato01
tate24
kirby95
jlsniper
fear30000
3dslive
kung fu master
hurpy
mowzle
phillyphill
shadow lugia

please add back

FC IS 2664 2282 8661
PLEASE ADD ME
i have re:mercenaries got super mario 3d land gunna get mario kart 7, and dead or alive,wanna get tekken prime edition,kingdom hearts, pokemon rumble blast, skylander spyros adventure,

THIS_GUY_HERE

also added
waiting on 3dslover, teejay, kholdstare, liquidvolt, pumaX, supersaying, mendis123, bubbachunk, lusi, linkdeku7, zapdinos, nin10doXD, supernin10do, shadowflas, hawkeyewii, mr. dsi, cool67sky, jtt235, gungoomba, 10doboy198, ryuaki88, hanta, crazedmanfan, shock_tart, spartacus3, ygor323, millarrp, nintendo6400, 88-arek-88, wooton, moonmanking, nintenzo, jester94, scicri, shadow888888880, lz20XX, john, poke12
please add me as soon as possible thanks
oh and sorry if i spelled ur name wrong

FC IS 2664 2282 8661
PLEASE ADD ME
i have re:mercenaries got super mario 3d land gunna get mario kart 7, and dead or alive,wanna get tekken prime edition,kingdom hearts, pokemon rumble blast, skylander spyros adventure,

Luso_GS

i now just add DM666 and this guy here

Luso_GS

Btw the mii i use is base off my char on a game call eternal-lands.

ShadowLuigi2

Adding Luso_GS.

"So I tried to get Mario sent to prison, but they didn't lock him up, and now he came to steal Mama Peach again!" - Bowser Jr.
3DS Games: Pokemon X and Y, ORAS, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tri Force Heroes,
Wii U Games: Mario Kart 8, Splatoon

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0583-1173 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiGalaxy-U | Twitter:

zapdinos

this guy here i already added you i'm bruce

My 3DS FC: 2105-8649-9461

Soviet-Dictator

Wow out of all the people on @THIS_GUY_HERE 's list I'm not in it (I guess I should be happy?)

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

Luso_GS

shadowluigi2 i got you code.

Syrup

THIS_GUY_HERE wrote:

also added
waiting on 3dslover, teejay, kholdstare, liquidvolt, pumaX, supersaying, mendis123, bubbachunk, lusi, linkdeku7, zapdinos, nin10doXD, supernin10do, shadowflas, hawkeyewii, mr. dsi, cool67sky, jtt235, gungoomba, 10doboy198, ryuaki88, hanta, crazedmanfan, shock_tart, spartacus3, ygor323, millarrp, nintendo6400, 88-arek-88, wooton, moonmanking, nintenzo, jester94, scicri, shadow888888880, lz20XX, john, poke12
please add me as soon as possible thanks
oh and sorry if i spelled ur name wrong

I just added you, but, it seems that you haven't added me back.

Kholdstare

Added back @THIS_GUY_HERE
If anyone else wants to add me, just add it and tell me.

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Matty2310

I added you back THIS_GUY_HERE. thanks for adding me. I also just added LusoGS, LiquidVolt and Kholdstare so add me back soon. I'm also still waiting for Tails, WaveBoy, rachelthehedgehog, 3DS, Peachy, pikmania02, c36d, Luigiovermario, Muscletits and Starwarsbuff777. Add me back ASAP.

Edited on by Matty2310

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Syrup

kirby95 wrote:

I added you back THIS_GUY_HERE. thanks for adding me. I also just added LusoGS, LiquidVolt and Kholdstare so add me back soon. I'm also still waiting for Tails, WaveBoy, rachelthehedgehog, 3DS, Peachy, pikmania02, c36d, Luigiovermario, Muscletits and Starwarsbuff777. Add me back ASAP.

I just added you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic