Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 30,805

GreatManaTree

Anybody who wants to be 3DS friends with me? Just add me, tell that you did in here, and i will add you back soon!

GreatManaTree

Blink

Well, it's been a while since I've been on the forums, but this is the perfect opportunity!

FC: 3780-9141-3051
Get there!
Oh yesh, I'm Scott bytheway. Just you know, FYI. :I
Aaaaaaand that I'm adding pretty much every code I see. That is all.

Edited on by Blink

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

sweet_tooth

lol @wildfire i am joe sorry didnt tell u

my 3ds friend code: 1461-6202-0858 add me! and message me ill add you! i have: resident evil mercenaries and street fighter 3d!

sweet_tooth

@Blink i added u. also i play Sc2 but im like silver rank i suck lol

Edited on by sweet_tooth

my 3ds friend code: 1461-6202-0858 add me! and message me ill add you! i have: resident evil mercenaries and street fighter 3d!

MMSK

Anyone over here who has Super Street Fighter 4 3D EDITION? I want to battle one of you.
P.S. GrManaTree, congrats on reaching the Water Temple! Although I wish that Nintendo does something, like sweet_tooth said so that we can keep in-contact with each other easily.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1504-5801-6001 (Name: Maroof)
Games playing at the moment: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Street Fighter 4 3D EDITION.

sweet_tooth

MMSK wrote:

Anyone over here who has Super Street Fighter 4 3D EDITION? I want to battle one of you.
P.S. GrManaTree, congrats on reaching the Water Temple! Although I wish that Nintendo does something, like sweet_tooth said so that we can keep in-contact with each other easily.

i have ssf4 but i suck at it.... i already added u

sweet_tooth

MMSK i have a lobby open if u wanna join

Blink

sweet_tooth wrote:

@Blink i added u. also i play Sc2 but im like silver rank i suck lol

Ha, I haven't played Starcraft in months.
And I don't have any online games yet, so you guys will have to be content with stalkin- I mean seeing what awesome single-player games I'm playing. :U

sweet_tooth

i can sell u my copy of street fighter @Blink ..... i hate the game it was a waste of my money

DaveGX

K, added Wildfire and yea, anyone else wanting to add let me know. I'll add ya back..

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Weavius

@Wildfire: Added you. Please add me.
P.S. Hopefully, we'll see NMH3DS.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

evya35

MMSK i added you i have super street fighter 4
so we can battle against each other.
FC: 0817-3790-5449
Name: Evyatar

PSN ID: evyataratarevyat
Favorite Vita titles: Uncharted golden abyss, Gravity rush, Zero Escape: VLR, Sly Cooper: TIT.
3DS FC: 0817 - 3790 - 5449
Favorite 3DS titles: Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask , Rhythm Thief and the Emperors Treasure.

Vinstigator

sweet_tooth wrote:

@Vinstigator
i added u

Alright I added you and everyone else who was trying to add me! Wow didn't expect that many people to add me at once... nice!

By the way Sweet Tooth, Twisted Metal is one of my favorite franchises of all time with TM: Black being my personal favorite! Can't wait until they release part 4 this October for the PS3

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

sweet_tooth

@vinstigator i notice ur online playing re: m... im hosting a friend session for the next 15 mins if u would like to join

GreatManaTree

MMSK wrote:

Thanks MMSK! It's not very hard so far......we have internet now, to use a walktrough.....I also finished Metroid Prime....a game i thought i never could play till the end!

GreatManaTree

Wildfire

LOL @Sweet_tooth So it was you after all!!Well it was awesome and I'm eager to play with you again!So for you know I'll be playing resident evil almost at the same hour as yesterday ( you can see if i'm online on the friends list)!!

@MMSK I also have SuperStreet Fighter IV 3D and later on i'll be adding you so we can have a couple of matches!

@Wiiver I'll add you later on today!No more Heroes 3DS would be AMAZING!! I hope Suda 51 is reading this!XD

@GreatManaTree Metroid Prime ROCKS!! I gotta admit that I've used a walkthrough for this one! The world of Talon IV was so huge that I would get lost if it wasn't for the walkthrough.And let's not forget the dificulty, but I loved every minute playing Metroid Prime!!

Edited on by Wildfire

3DS FC: 1032-1276-8223Feel free to add me and please let me add you to my friend's list!
I'm also known as Joelchan on deviantart!

Alpha2797

I have added:
@jtr235
@Wiiver

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

GreatManaTree

Thanks Wildfire!!! It makes me so happy, if people give a positive response! At least, people read my comments....yipppey!

Yeah, Metroid Prime is wonderful....one of the best GameCube games....it's like Zelda in space....i think Miyamoto was involved by developing the game....i am not sure, but it's very likely!

GreatManaTree

Wildfire

No problem GreatMana Tree!!
Miyamoto was indeed involved. He was the one who wanted it to be played in first person view and came up with the scanner, x-ray visor by saying to the retro studios members: "wouldn't it be great if Samus had bug eyes?"
Well... at least that's what the good folks at Retro studios said in a short documentary about metroid prime trilogy. I think that you can find it on youtube if you look for it.

3DS FC: 1032-1276-8223Feel free to add me and please let me add you to my friend's list!
I'm also known as Joelchan on deviantart!

Blink

sweet_tooth wrote:

i can sell u my copy of street fighter @Blink ..... i hate the game it was a waste of my money

While I appreciate your generosity, it'd have to wait until next week when I get paid, I only have about $10 to spend right now.
And lessee, so far I've got
sweet_tooth
Olaf_symbiote +1
Greatmanatree
Wildfire
jtr235
Victoria
DaveGX
Vinstigator
aaaaand EliPro.
Herp derp. Add me. Derp.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic