Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 24,361 to 24,380 of 25,674

HeroMaru

@MayoRice that would be cool. But you know how Nintendo is it about the kids.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

MayoRice

HeroMaru wrote:

@MayoRice that would be cool. But you know how Nintendo is it about the kids.

Or a chatroom on this website.

PSN ID: P00_B3AR-O_O- (I own a Vita, PS3 and I'll be getting a PS4 towards the end of the year)

3DS Friend Code: 1521-4850-2814 | Nintendo Network ID: 1MayoRice1 | Twitter:

HeroMaru

@MayoRice like the way you are thinking sir. I also got psn just like you

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

MayoRice

HeroMaru wrote:

@MayoRice like the way you are thinking sir. I also got psn just like you

You should send me a friend request. =) i'm playing MK8 right now. ^.^

PSN ID: P00_B3AR-O_O- (I own a Vita, PS3 and I'll be getting a PS4 towards the end of the year)

HeroMaru

@Mayorice ill add you

Akashi

@Hero I dont even know swapnote ..

I cant find my stylus ;;

@MayRice added c:

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

HeroMaru

@Akashi it was great feature that was on the 3ds taken off. They should of limited who could use it and what not

MayoRice

HeroMaru wrote:

@Akashi it was great feature that was on the 3ds taken off. They should of limited who could use it and what not

They should've just left it as is and instead make parents actually do their job. This is what parental controls and supervision are for. That's my #1 problem with Nintendo. They always insist on playing the role of the parents. I'm 24, I don't appreciate being treated like a child.

HeroMaru

@MayoRice yep leave it to Nintendo to ruin a actually decent idea. I guess it make sense for them to do it sense we live in the era where you can sue for anything. They had to save their own butts

MayoRice

HeroMaru wrote:

@MayoRice yep leave it to Nintendo to ruin a actually decent idea. I guess it make sense for them to do it sense we live in the era where you can sue for anything. They had to save their own butts

There's nothing to sue over though. The parents just aren't doing their job and utilizing the parental controls that have been on the system since day 1. That's not Nintendo's fault. Not to mention that every video game system comes with a messaging system so it's not like Nintendo is doing anything that every other system hasn't been doing for the past 8 years.

Edited on by MayoRice

Akashi

Well they are not to blame since initially their target were kids

fodaywater

@heromaru I challenged you dude, your message said busy
@akashi kumusta . Que hora among ? Sorry that is the extent of my tagalog.

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

MayoRice

Akashi wrote:

Well they are not to blame since initially their target were kids

Nintendo's goal is to be family friendly, and yes they are to blame. Parents are never going to learn if companies like Nintendo don't make them take responsibility. Not including stuff like voice chat, messaging, etc. is NOT a smart business decision.

Edited on by MayoRice

Lightningraichu

lemme add chu pplz for safari! ima Electric type of corse! c: get ready to find a Dedenne! heres my friend code ya'll! :3 : 3136 - 7732 - 8877

Lightningraichu

Akashi

@foday hindi ko alam ang que hora among :3 (I dont know what que hora among means) im pretty sure it's spanish c: and im fine thanks lol

@Mayo Well all Im trying to say is that parents wouldnt normally do anything about kids playing on their consoles, and as you said, wouldnt learn but in my opinion theyre just giving their child some alone type with the games okay? It's not something they would try to interfere with since tey dont even know how they work. Youre right about the business thing but yeah (Sorry for improper english)

Akashi

@Lightningraichu added c:

kishimi8

late to the 3ds land just got mine today add me up., 2079-7774-9183 engr kish

only the dead have seen the end of war

Twitter:

HeroMaru

@Mayorice well the world doesn't work that way people would still get away with a sue and complaints. Even if it isn't Nintendo fault. But reason to worry about it they won't bring it back. @Fodaywater I'm on now

MayoRice

HeroMaru wrote:

@Mayorice well the world doesn't work that way people would still get away with a sue and complaints. Even if it isn't Nintendo fault. But reason to worry about it they won't bring it back. @Fodaywater I'm on now

But that's no reason they can't have a simple messaging system. Every other system has a messaging system so why can't Nintendo? The kids they're trying to "protect" are going on the internet and messaging strangers and playing online with them anyway.

HeroMaru

@Mayorice the only way they can do that without people getting around it thing are by having their own typed of words and sentences. Are you busy? Okay maybe later. Stuff like that since people always try to get around blocked words. But even if they did that they would have to have tons of words/ sentences to choose from. Hopefully way more than Toukiden Age of Demon that was horrible trying to communicate with people on lol

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic