Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 24,361 to 24,380 of 24,992

AuthorMessage
fodaywater

fodaywater

24,361. Posted:

@akashi I usually set him up as a super wall. But I feel bad since you obliterated her so easily.. You ran through all my fav pokes. Impressive and sad for me

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,362. Posted:

@foday I still lost though. It was my first battle without my baby and it was nervewracking.

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,363. Posted:

@Akashi That was very impressive. I was worried my team wouldn't win xD lol

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,364. Posted:

@Hero Lol I had my hopes up to be honest. Haha. Sending out gengar was a bad move

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,365. Posted:

@Akashi when you brought out Gengar I had a big smile on my face lol

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,366. Posted:

@Hero biggest mistake ive done in the fight lol

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,367. Posted:

@Akashi I would pretend that I didn't have something for him/ her but destiny bond could of been really risky depending on who I had out

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,368. Posted:

@Hero my gengar doesnt have destiny bond haha

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,369. Posted:

@Akashi I wont ask what it has since one day we will fight again :D

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,370. Posted:

@hero lol it was a great fight, thanks. c: i didnt raise that gengar so im a bit uneasy using it

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,371. Posted:

@Akashi it really was :3 and I see. What pokemon are you raising now?

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,372. Posted:

@Hero a typhlosion and a really amazingly bred (got it from a trade) charmander c: and not yet done with 3 more (sylveon rotom and aegi)

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,373. Posted:

Nice it sounds great to me ^^ @Akashi I think ill raise 3 more pokemon to level 50 and im done breeding for this game

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,374. Posted:

Really, @Hero ? Haha do you raise them until lvl 100 or nah?

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,375. Posted:

@Akashi I do raise a lot of my pokemon to 100 and what ill most likely do is the ones I was already training that are already level 50 or above raise them to level 100 too

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,376. Posted:

@Hero oh, i see. Well, is there anythind i can help you with breeding? (Though i dont have the snivy youre looking for)

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,377. Posted:

@Akashi at the moment there nothing that comes to my mind that I want :). But thank you for the offer ^^

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,378. Posted:

@Hero okay :)

AuthorMessage
HeroMaru

HeroMaru

24,379. Posted:

@Akashi what are you about to do?

AuthorMessage
Akashi

Akashi

24,380. Posted:

@Hero what do you mean? Btw, is it alright to feed rare candies to pokemon like, is it proper training? 9cos im not sure if feeding them that is alright)