Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 24,341 to 24,360 of 24,766

AuthorMessage

BlitzGraybeard

24,341. Posted:

AIrider08 wrote:

@fodaywater Long time no see! I havent been on since Feb ._.

@Laurentiu
@CradleOfFish
@BlitzGraybeard
@Victini102
@Squishy
@MelodyInMemory
@Akashi
@FaronMack
@SheyenneThunder
@MetalK9

I added all of you! Add me back!

@Alrider08 will do as soon as I get home tonight!

3DS Friend Code: 0018-2109-8559
Currently Playing: Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, SMB3, Escape from Zombie City

Twitter: Blitz_Graybeard

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,342. Posted:

@HeroMaru orly haha oh and btw, fodaywater suggested that I ask you for isngle battle advice. sooooo? any pointers? haha
@fodaywater thanks c:
@Alrider08 added back (:

I seriously need friend codes in 3ds.

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,343. Posted:

@Akashi if you are going to make a team make sure they will work together as a team covering each other weakenss and being effective for different reason. 1-2 special sweepers, 1-2 physical sweepers, 1 special def/defense. You can't relie on just a team that is strong because you will run against people who can tank that stuff. If you know your pokemon is going to die its best to switch out unless it going to make cripple you. Best thing you can truely do is try to predict your enemies next move so you can counter it.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

24,344. Posted:

So I'm currently looking to see if anyone wants to add me based on the games I have / I'm currently getting in my signature.
Does anyone have Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC? I haven't played online much.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

AIrider08

24,345. Posted:

@Rosalina
You have some of the games I have!
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, and the future Smash Bros for 3DS!

Add me back!

Currently Playing:
Mario Kart 7 [NEW]
Super Street Fighter IV - 3D Edition
Pokemon Y [NEW]
Sonic Lost World
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Animal Crossing: New Leaf [SOON]
Super Smash Bros 4 [PRE-ORDERED!]

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4407-7430 | Nintendo Network ID: AIrider08

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

24,346. Posted:

AIrider08 wrote:

@Rosalina
You have some of the games I have!
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, and the future Smash Bros for 3DS!

Add me back!

Done.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,347. Posted:

@HeroMaru thanks! well, i guess it makes sense that i always loose singles because i dont have a wall. thanks for the pointers ((:

@pokemonplayers argh. kangaskhan is getting on my nerves. it's all over the place.

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,348. Posted:

I dislike kangaskhan too @akashi but a faster pokemon with a fighting move with protect or fakeout xan deal with it.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,349. Posted:

Yeah @HeroMaru but still, it's annoying

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,350. Posted:

@Akashi It's only going to grow worst with more mega's coming alone at the end of this year. Its bad pretty bad. I still refuse to use legendaries in a serious fight. I will only use them for either fun ( which in probably never lol) or if a friend request me to use them. My mew is getting goose bumps xD

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,351. Posted:

@HeroMaru I know right. I never really used megas until now but I have used my legends before especially my Xerneas when I was still training my Sylveon (which I don't plan on using in the future because of reasons) . I have never owned a mew like how

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,352. Posted:

@Akashi Keep training :D. It was hard to get most of them. I still haven't decide to finish pokemon dex but I did manage to get all the legends before

AuthorMessage

Shyction

24,353. Posted:

Hey guys anyone have a ditto safari?

Shyction

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,354. Posted:

@HeroMaru yeah, thanks :) Btw, how do you usually train them? That's amazing, really. In my pc rn, i only have 6 legends. That is like nowhere near.

@Shyction I'm also looking for one :( (though I hate breeding)

Edited on by Akashi

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,355. Posted:

@akashi I hate breeding too. It became tedious to me. becuase I want certain nataure, move, and even certain genders.

AuthorMessage

Dqug

24,356. Posted:

Add me por favor! 4355-9394-3243

Dqug

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,357. Posted:

@HeroMaru oh god exactly. It's too tiring. I applaud breeders out there.

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,358. Posted:

Thn after doing it you have to train your pokemon too @akashi. I wish they give us digimon digitize decode , but localize as awlays limiting my game experience.

AuthorMessage

Akashi

24,359. Posted:

Yeah... wait no, @HeroMary i actually don't get the digimon and localize part youre saying ._.

Edited on by Akashi

AuthorMessage

HeroMaru

24,360. Posted:

@akashi meaning that it limited in one location. Japan to be exact. So in us we cant get that unlessimported 3ds and imported digimon 3ds game