Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 24,101 to 24,120 of 30,805

HeroMaru

@fodaywater I played akashi once before

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

YayaHaider

Ah, i finally got Fire Emblem: Awakening. I first tried to get the game back when it came out, for my birthday. But it was sold out, i guess i got unlucky. But now, a year and a half year later I FINALLY GOT IT! One and a half year in the making...... Don't worry, baby i'm here, don't cry..... Now, i can play with all of you guys! All though i haven't been introduced to the Online yet, so i don't know how it is

YayaHaider

3DS Friend Code: 0490-6092-1077 | Nintendo Network ID: HeroYaYa

Akashi

@YayaHaider thats just great. Everybody's older than me ) i just used yaya so i guess you really wont receive anything haha i think foday and hero also play that game.

@Hero well okay then. Ill fight once I have a new charger c: I didnt stand a chance against you before.

@Foday I only give good fights on triple battles. Im not being rude or anything but i dont trust online shopping sites :/ oh and, what about the trade?

Edited on by Akashi

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

YayaHaider

@Akashi But, were both 15? Are you gonna be sophomore or freshmen?

YayaHaider

Akashi

@YayaHaider yeah same age. Im a junior already though

HeroMaru

I am a nice cat that likes long walks on the beach don't question me

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Akashi

@Hero I'm a beluga. nice to meet you.

HeroMaru

@Akashi very unexpected but nice to meet you also

YayaHaider

Oh, so your young for your grade? Ha, i'm old for my grade. I'm gonna be a freshmen this fall, i'm supposed to be a sophomore, gonna be sixteen this March. It really sucks being old for your grade, the kids are soooooooooo stupid. There's really no positives being old for your grade. I guess the only one would be if anyone mess's with you, you can kick there ass easily.

YayaHaider

HeroMaru

Looking for a snivy with abiltity contrary or Bagon with ability sheer force. Willing to give up some legendary shiny for them :3

Akashi

@YayaHaider why are you still a freshman?? Kicking their ass? Thats mean. And hey, youre older than me. Im gonma be 16 in may

@Hero I dont have a bagon hidden ability but I have a shelgon with it but overcoat

YayaHaider

@Akashi I didn't mean literally.... When i moved i ended up messing a lot of days of school, so instead of making me do summer school, they made me do the grade over again. It really sucks. Wow, im older then you and your two grades ahead of me.

YayaHaider

HeroMaru

@Akashi that is awesome. When will you be online? I'll trade you then .

Akashi

@YayaHaider oh that sucks :/ i have a friend who went through that as well.

@Hero how about right now? I just found the shelgon on a friend safari though.

Edited on by Akashi

HeroMaru

@Akashi okay now sounds good to me

Akashi

@Hero okay

HeroMaru

@Akashi thank you i never know you on because not the same name

YayaHaider

@Akashi Yeah, its hell. Can't wait till i drive though!

Edited on by YayaHaider

YayaHaider

fodaywater

@akashi you play very well , especially condidering you have no thumbs..
And I found a 5 I v female. Whenever you want to trade its yours.

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Akashi

@Hero this shiny palkia is gorg ♡

@YayaHaider arent you a bit too young to be driving though?

@foday What are 'thumbs' ? Okay if i ever see you online then

I FOUND BRAVELY DEFAULT AND I WANT IT NOW
EDIT: SO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT KI:U WAS ALSO THERE AND I ALSO WANT IT BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. Can I ask which you guys recommend?

Edited on by Akashi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic