Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 24,001 to 24,020 of 30,805

HeroMaru

@Akashi Garchomp ability rough skin with Iron head, dragon claw, sword dance, last move up to u. Scolipede ability speed boost moveset: baton pass, protect, poison jab, and last move up to u. Alakazam ability Magic guard moves: Psybeam( since some people won't be able to sweep in one hit because of focus sash/sturdy and because it can confuse), encore to make people spam stat boost ups, Dazzling Gleam, and Substitute. Blissey ability natural cure moves: Aromatherapy, Healing Wish, Blizzard/ice beam, and thunderbolt(unless you have Jolteon on your team)/ Psychic to cover your weakness but I'm pretty sure it won't 1 hit kill. Cloyster with ability "Skills link" the moves : Icicle Spear, Shell Smash, Twineedle, and surf.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Akashi

@Foday I'm sorry if it sounded or looked like that but it wasn't my intention. Sure, oh and, you can tell me the moves/ability/nature as well.
@Hero Thanks for that

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

PKMNACNLMK7

Corbs wrote:

Mine is: 3823-8513-2072

Okay I added you!

My FC is: 4012 - 5666 - 5235

I play ACNL, PKMN X, and MK7

PKMNACNLMK7

fodaywater

@akashi, I was playing.. But I will give you my best poke building advice. Pick your fav poke, figure out what it does well, then pick poke that support that.. And if you raise the team suggested beware of fighting types

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Akashi

@foday well i guess jolteon and aegi and goodra and greninja are my faves and am using it but i also wanna try other pokes as well. (And I'm still very sorry for last time) Whose suggestion's? Hero's?

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

HeroMaru

Club nintendo reward was good this year I knew I had to be platium. Darn me for lacking enough for platium I really wanted that Donkey Kong Country 3d

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

HeroMaru

@akashi np

HeroMaru

@fodaywater think of a Raichu with ice hidden power, Thunderbolt, encore, and nasty plot on my xD

HeroMaru

@torn added

YayaHaider

Hello everyone! Looking for people to add on my 3DS! 3DS FC at the bottom! Added @HeroMaru and @Torn!

Edited on by YayaHaider

YayaHaider

3DS Friend Code: 0490-6092-1077 | Nintendo Network ID: HeroYaYa

fodaywater

@akashi I have a venipede with 4 I've jolly, it's got speed boost if you want it.
@hero I already don't like raichu . Da doof 4 the win
@torn added if you play fire emblem and bravely default we will get along great

Edited on by fodaywater

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

HeroMaru

@YayaHaider added, @fodaywater I would only raise 2-4 different pokemon. After that im done breeding for X/Y

YayaHaider

HeroMaru wrote:

@YayaHaider added, @fodaywater I would only raise 2-4 different pokemon. After that im done breeding for X/Y

Huh, it says you havent added me yet...

YayaHaider

HeroMaru

@YayaHaider my avatar is Hank Hill and I forgot didn't add you because you are missing a number for you fc it says this 049-6092-1077

kenshiki

Hi everyone! Add me if you like c:

2079-8233-0130

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.

My "people skills" are "rusty".

Twitter:

HeroMaru

@kenshiki add me

YayaHaider

@HeroMaru Just fixed it! Sorry! There's 0 after the 9.

YayaHaider

HeroMaru

@YayaHaider. I got you brother I mite change my avatar from Hank Hill to someone else.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic