Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 23,941 to 23,960 of 30,805

Shyction

Hey guys anyone have a ditto safari?

Shyction

Akashi

@HeroMaru yeah, thanks Btw, how do you usually train them? That's amazing, really. In my pc rn, i only have 6 legends. That is like nowhere near.

@Shyction I'm also looking for one (though I hate breeding)

Edited on by Akashi

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

HeroMaru

@akashi I hate breeding too. It became tedious to me. becuase I want certain nataure, move, and even certain genders.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Dqug

Add me por favor! 4355-9394-3243

Dqug

Akashi

@HeroMaru oh god exactly. It's too tiring. I applaud breeders out there.

HeroMaru

Thn after doing it you have to train your pokemon too @akashi. I wish they give us digimon digitize decode , but localize as awlays limiting my game experience.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Akashi

Yeah... wait no, @HeroMary i actually don't get the digimon and localize part youre saying ._.

Edited on by Akashi

HeroMaru

@akashi meaning that it limited in one location. Japan to be exact. So in us we cant get that unlessimported 3ds and imported digimon 3ds game

Akashi

@HeroMaru oh... right. I kinda hated that since most of the games are only available there and damn, our country is in third world.

HeroMaru

@akashi i agree

fodaywater

@alrider welcome back,
@heromaru @Akashi, I feel you on the legendary thing, though I do use a few megas. I think the thing that saddened me the most about playing people online is that people use the internet to do all their planning, you play enough and you know the moves people are gonna use.

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Akashi

@Hero and @foday what are your ages?

@foday yeah, i agree and actually, i am quite guilty of that. Everything just becomes so predictable

HeroMaru

Right @fodaywater hopefully super smash brosan monster hunter 4 comes out soon. @akashi im 22 and you?

Akashi

@Hero im only 15 ._.

HeroMaru

Becareful its somd creepy gamers on pokemon rp through their status. @akashi

kurbie9

Anyone playin animal crossing add me let me kno so i can add back. I also made a group on the bbm app for acnl friends to communicate. Add me if u want to join nd ill send u to the group! Pin: 7A6E05E8

Edited on by kurbie9

FC: 0748-2362-9544

Akashi

@Hero well i guess im thankful enough to have not encountered one aaaand possibly because im rping as a guy

Edited on by Akashi

HeroMaru

@akashi lucky lol

HeroMaru

I run in to me that i prefer not to fdo that. Atleast not on pokemon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic