Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 23,781 to 23,800 of 30,805

HeroMaru

@Akashi a person on my friend list was being a perv everyday on the pokemon typing status. So I just removed it all together. @fodaywater you have no idea bro someone rage quit me while they were using a Darkrai and other legnds. Also I got beat by Aki twice with two different teams losing all 6 of my pokemon and I only defeated two of their's talk about boss battle!

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

fodaywater

@hero, yeah this dude had a whole team of legendaries, I beat all but one and he quits, then he challenges again? like im doing that.

who is Aki? I wanna battle.

Edited on by fodaywater

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

fodaywater

@Nintendolife forum if you going to add me, do so, cause im running out of space on the friend code though.
let me know

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Wheeler

Hey @fodaywater, that was a pretty fun multi battle we had. It was pretty much al of us in the X & Y thread.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

HeroMaru

@fodaywater I think I met Aki from pokemon not on this site. Ill try to see if I can set up a 4vs 4 that way you can add that person. They will appear on your on game then either you face them again alone or trade up to u. Honestly I don't why people use legendaries other than it being that person favorite pokemon. To me it defeats the whole purpose of winning.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

HeroMaru

@ShadowFox254 add the @ so it will tell you your message. You are pretty dangerous person 80 % of the players don't catch on to my Raichu set up.

Wheeler

HeroMaru wrote:

@ShadowFox254 add the @ so it will tell you your message. You are pretty dangerous person 80 % of the players don't catch on to my Raichu set up.

I'll edit my post right now. You had a Raichu setup? The only setup I could think of is Nasty Plot and Substitute, since your Raichu had the balloon I believe.

Wheeler

HeroMaru

@ShadowFox254 encore for any ground moves. Nasty plot times 3x for special sweep. Thunderbolt 3x for overkill. Hyperbeam for those not effected by electric. Its honestly very effect sweep.

Wheeler

HeroMaru wrote:

@ShadowFox254 encore for any ground moves. Nasty plot times 3x for special sweep. Thunderbolt 3x for overkill. Hyperbeam for those not effected by electric. Its honestly very effect sweep.

Love to see a video of your tactic being use.

Wheeler

fodaywater

@hero shadowfox is a beast, very intelligent player watch yourself.

@shadowfox, whenever you want battle shoot me a challenge, you beat me more then I prefer but I do have fun

you two are the gary oak to my ash

Edited on by fodaywater

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

HeroMaru

@fodaywater i know fox is lol I stil haven't won against that person yet and same with aki. but man aki idk overpowered much xD lol

HeroMaru

@ShadowFox254 you too good game. That ice punch hurt lol xD like hell xD lol. I had to get him out of that tight spot quick.

HeroMaru

@fodaywater I knew you would remember some of my pokemon moves I was counting on it too. That why I didn't to comfortable throwing thunderwaves out there lol. I was like come on Foday throw that espeon out on the field. I knew it wouldn't die from one hit ,but I figure maybe i'll pull off a clutch or even a revenge kill with enough of its life gone. Your two pokemon at the end worried me. I was like what is this....? Won't die... oh boy lol

ichigo14

Hey got super smash bros brawl for wii pls add my ssbb

3ds fc:1564-1911-8615

Wii fc:3060-8257-7112-1175

Super smash bros brawl fc:0734-9277-4137 3ds games pokemon x wii games dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi3

ichigo14

Wii fc in signiture

Super smash bros brawl fc:0734-9277-4137 3ds games pokemon x wii games dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi3

ichigo14

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hey @fodaywater, that was a pretty fun multi battle we had. It was pretty much al of us in the X & Y thread.

Hey add u on super smash bros. Brawl add me back fc:0734-9277-4137 pls add back battle

Amir

Hey! im back on the website, heres my fc ↓↓↓

my 3ds fc: 3050 8848 9927
NAME:Amir
Mk7: rank ★★★
Mk7 vr:10,000+
I play pokemon Y
Animal crossing New leaf
Mario kart 7
and more
Friend safari:Grass Add me :D

Twitter:

fodaywater

@Akashi I've got your poke, when are you online?
@shadowfox, I love my poke's just trying to get my skill up to you and hero's
@reapr I added you a long time ago
@hero, that's why I saved them to the end, they don't like to die. I was surprised when I saw espeon on your team.

Edited on by fodaywater

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic