Posts 23,761 to 23,780 of 30,805

crisprime

Does anyone have heroes of ruin?Even if you don't , still add me
Id: Deaths 1st
Fc: 5000 3172 2354

Edited on by crisprime

crisprime

fodaywater

@bronze I've got no issue giving you a few tips, and hey i like beating legendaries but i think im only an average trainer
@Akashi, sorry i left my ds at work

but usually im online after 8 central time. i accept all challenges.
and my gamer tag is Foday.

looking forward to playing you.

and if you need a poke and i can help i will, but i don't even have a legendary,, sorry

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Jshots

Hey guys looking for x and y challengers fc=4897 6116 6595

Jshots

HeroMaru

@Bronze that destiny bond had me cracking up man i almost died of laughter seeing that xD lol

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Akashi

@fodaywater it's fine c: I really want a talonflame but if that's too much... but I'll be out in a couple of days because I'm going to the mountains O

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

Jshots

Add me please fc =4897 6116 6595 let me know if u added me please

Jshots

Mansa

HeroMaru wrote:

@Bronze that destiny bond had me cracking up man i almost died of laughter seeing that xD lol

]

I knew my gengar was pretty much screwed so I just say "screw it" and and pressed the destiny bond button" XD

I would have stood a chance against you if that stupid head smash attack worked. When I read that it missed, I was ready to cry (not really)...sigh* I hate my luck...

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

HeroMaru

@Bronze you were like damn it!!!! lol that was fun but you know i wont be using them I keep switching someone out of my group idk why

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

HeroMaru

@Akashi ill give you one ,but it aint ev trained so don't expect a O mighty push xD

fodaywater

@jshots i'll add you in the morning

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Mansa

HeroMaru wrote:

@Akashi ill give you one ,but it aint ev trained so don't expect a O mighty push xD

I did not know EV training counted towards the pokemon's actual stats...I thought the increases would only effect the stats for the actual mini game!

I only really completed EV training with Brawl. XD

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Akashi

@Jshots added c:
@HeroMaru thanks a lot but I'll be waiting for @fodaywater's reply first cc:

fodaywater

@Akashi you need one for battle or eggs?

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

HeroMaru

Don't play pokemon if your going to post nasty message where everyone can see it that stuff isn't cool! Kids see that stuff and that the last thing they need to even know about

Akashi

@SonicBlast will add you on the 24th, thanks c:
@Fodaywater preferably battle to be honest but an egg is fine c:
@Heromaru omg did something happened?

fodaywater

@Akashi I have the flechcinder safari, i'll see if I can hunt you down a flechinder with gale wind

is any one else having problems with rage quitters?

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic