Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 23,741 to 23,760 of 30,805

fodaywater

@sonicblast no problem. I like helping people get started. let me know if you need any particular pokemon.

that goes for the rest of my forum buddies

fc: 0791-2584-5167
currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

fodaywater

@Akashi I will trade with you. then i'll cry when you beat me later. ps I suck.

@heromaru @shadowfox congratulations you just became my gary oak

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

Mansa

I'm not good at X/Y battles either. I swear, the wifi battles are for hardcore gamers (which is the reason I often get scared to go on XD)

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

HeroMaru

@fodaywater that battle was hot. Keep getting stronger I love a battle that I can lose. Those that added me you are added sorry that I haven't replied you're names I been in vegas the last 5 days. I also play Fox @Fodawater both of you are great trainers . I feel on fire when we fight. Btw the only way I did that punch because I thought that the steel type would count else I would of never tried that xD.

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

HeroMaru

@Akashi @monk added. Anyone else that plays Pokemon X/Y, ACNL, ps vita, ps3 add me. I'm a true gamer ,but also a true trainer. I love a battle especially from someone that can beat me fair and square. I grown to stop using mega's and legendaries all together just to prove how strong I am, but im sure ill use mega's again one day

3DS Friend Code : 3926-5717-6066 I'm here i'm full time Gamer and part time anime viewer. I play my ps vita the most. But I also still play my 3ds 360, and ps3. Want to game some time? Hit me up. See you in the game world.

Akashi

@fodaywater, thanks, though I don't have much to offer. c: I suck worse, I swear.
@bronze totally. And sometimes, it just becomes battle of the legendaries. Oh and, did I add you already?
@HeroMaru thanks~

Edited on by Akashi

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

Mansa

@Hero- If you are the hero I just battled, something tells me you do not like the way I fight. XD

@Akashi I don't know, you can try if you want

Mansa

Akashi

@Bronze okay added. are you on in x? c:

Akashi

@Ahmur-Neil thanks

Akashi

@Bronze oh, okay.

fodaywater

@Akashi I don't care what you have. if I can help you get stronger I will. just let me know. I need every body strong so I can get better.
@nintendolife forum let me know if you need anything.

may the battles continue

currently playinge
Mario kart 7
fire emblem
pokemon x
bravely default

HeroMaru

@Akashi Lushin is me and I am HeroMaru also OshunHero or Saninhero. @Bronze I wasn't to happy about seeing legends ,but I can't complain I have many that I can use but I choose not to use. I only hope that showing those that I beat that use legendaries and mega's that victory is still possible that believe in in Pokemon, Skill, and plan that victory is still possible. When you beat water types with a fire type you just get a big smile on your face. We will fight again. And plus I won so im not mad . But this new pokemon I raised is way to risky to use online,but ill come up with something.

Akashi

@fodaywater that is so nice of you c:
@HeroMaru I laughed at how useless I was really.

HeroMaru

@Akashi it was a good game

Mansa

@Fodywater I need a lot of pointers so I can stop getting demolished so much. XD

Can you help me as well?

Mansa

Akashi

@HeroMaru oh really now? Haha. But thanks to that, I'm trying to train properly now. )

Edited on by Akashi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic