Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 23,261 to 23,280 of 25,286

ISMHGAMING

My friend code is 3411-1874-7098 have loads of games but love pokemon happy to trade aswell

ISMHGAMING

whitelilly619

Troen wrote:

Troen here. I've added a TON of all of you posting so add me and chances are I've already added your code.

Troen - 3153.4896.6258

Thanks. Playing albw and oot right now. Fire Emblem soon

i added you add me 0619-4464-8610 my name is whitelilly

whitelilly619

whitelilly619

UtopiaXD wrote:

I need more achievements in ALBW!
I added everyone on this page here is my code
2552.1884.8300

i added you add me 0619-4464-8610 my name is whitelilly

whitelilly619

whitelilly619

realoliver9912 wrote:

Add me! my friend code is 2466 - 2980 - 1066

i added you add me 0619-4464-8610 my name is whitelilly

whitelilly619

whitelilly619

ISMHGAMING wrote:

My friend code is 3411-1874-7098 have loads of games but love pokemon happy to trade aswell

i added you add me 0619-4464-8610 my name is whitelilly

whitelilly619

jetter458

Add me!!! New looking for friends for safari!

My code is 5258-0198-7794 JRay

Respond and let me know so I can add you back!

5258-0198-7794 JRay

jetter458

whitelilly619 wrote:

Troen wrote:

Troen here. I've added a TON of all of you posting so add me and chances are I've already added your code.

Troen - 3153.4896.6258

Thanks. Playing albw and oot right now. Fire Emblem soon

i added you add me 0619-4464-8610 my name is whitelilly

Added whitelilly!!!

5258-0198-7794 JRay

Tony_T

I'm online now if anybody wants to add me. Currently playing ALBW

Tony_T

Tony_T

I added everybody from page 1170 to 1173. If I missed anybody lets me know, I'll add ya back.

Tony_T

ISMHGAMING

jetter458 wrote:

Add me!!! New looking for friends for safari!

My code is 5258-0198-7794 JRay

Respond and let me know so I can add you back!

ive added you mine is 3411 1874 7098 =]

ISMHGAMING

Mark2706

Hey my friend code is 0447-5547-4537

Mark2706

revolver66

Andrew171 wrote:

Dunno what pokemon I have, so if someone could help that would be awesome.. But add and I'll add back!
5429-7258-8968

added please add back

3DS FC: 4682-8994-4584

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic