Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 22,721 to 22,740 of 24,196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

tmh888

22,721. Posted:

Please add me as a friend, if you do please let me know and I will add you back.

1134-7086-7531

Add me as a 3DS Friend and let me know I will add you back: 1134-7086-7531

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EpicNoudless96

22,722. Posted:

Add me please

3ds games: Pokemon X and Y, Mario and Luigi Dream team, Mario Kart 7, Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land
3ds friend code: 3754-6914-8598

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yatagarasu

22,723. Posted:

c1pher_c0mplet wrote:

Looking to add a few more people. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf (daily) and Etrian Odyssey IV. I got Pokemon Y over the weekend but will be in that heavy once EO IV is finished. (I did get my special Torchic, though! =D)

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Add me. I have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokémon Y. My code is in my signature. I also have Colors! 3D, Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, and Swapnote. Soon, I hope to have Flipnote Studio 3D.

minn12 wrote:

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Add me. I have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokémon Y. My code is in my signature. I also have Colors! 3D, Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, and Swapnote. Soon, I hope to have Flipnote Studio 3D.

my friend code is 2079 7015 1670

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Pls add me:
ID:Rockpm
FC:1564 3258 9612

Rockpm wrote:

HUUURRY! The Nigerian Central Bank has BILLIONS of dollars (USD) to give away for FREE before they retire. Add my FC and I'll cut you in on the deal!*

*Parody.

WinterWarm wrote:

3411- 1225- 8106

I'll be adding some people who recently posted and whoever posts in the next day.

Thanks.

deanbowling wrote:

Please add me as a friend, if you do please let me know and I will add you back.

1134-7086-7531

I added all of you, please add my back :D

3DS friend code: 0877 - 1218 - 6222

3DS friend code: 0877 - 1218 - 6222

AuthorMessage
Avatar

deanbowling

22,724. Posted:

I added some people successfully, while also adding EpicNoudless96 and c1pher_c0mplet. I'll be checking the thread over the next day so keep adding and let me know if you add me. Thanks!
3411- 1225- 8106

deanbowling

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1225-8106 | Twitter: DeanBowlingKSR

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Anoir1337

22,725. Posted:

i only have pokemon y at the moment, but im soon going to have mario kart 7, so if you want to add me,FC is in sig, so tag me or quote this so i can add you back

Edited on by Anoir1337

My name is James im 26 and ive been playing pokemon since red and blue and yellow :P

3DS Friend Code: 5386-8470-6951

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DimetriWarrior

22,726. Posted:

@Yatagarasu
Added!

3DS FC: 1633 4261 1967
NNID: DimetriWarrior

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EpicNoudless96

22,727. Posted:

@Anoir1337
Added u. Add me back

3ds games: Pokemon X and Y, Mario and Luigi Dream team, Mario Kart 7, Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land
3ds friend code: 3754-6914-8598

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DeathlyDarkness

22,728. Posted:

Yatagarasu wrote:

c1pher_c0mplet wrote:

Looking to add a few more people. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf (daily) and Etrian Odyssey IV. I got Pokemon Y over the weekend but will be in that heavy once EO IV is finished. (I did get my special Torchic, though! =D)

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Add me. I have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokémon Y. My code is in my signature. I also have Colors! 3D, Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, and Swapnote. Soon, I hope to have Flipnote Studio 3D.

minn12 wrote:

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Add me. I have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokémon Y. My code is in my signature. I also have Colors! 3D, Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, and Swapnote. Soon, I hope to have Flipnote Studio 3D.

my friend code is 2079 7015 1670

DimetriWarrior wrote:

Pls add me:
ID:Rockpm
FC:1564 3258 9612

DimetriWarrior wrote:

HUUURRY! The Nigerian Central Bank has BILLIONS of dollars (USD) to give away for FREE before they retire. Add my FC and I'll cut you in on the deal!*

*Parody.

Rockpm wrote:

3411- 1225- 8106

I'll be adding some people who recently posted and whoever posts in the next day.

Thanks.

WinterWarm wrote:

Please add me as a friend, if you do please let me know and I will add you back.

1134-7086-7531

I added all of you, please add my back :D

3DS friend code: 0877 - 1218 - 6222

Hey, wait! That's not my Friend Code! Mine is: 3652-1038-9901' Anyway I'll add you soon.

FC: 3652-1038-9901

"Human Beings are a mathematical equation, my dear acquaintance. The very thing that makes us what we are, DNA, is a numerical sequence. The secrets to the soul lie in textbooks. Begging to be solved."

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Avatar

c1pher_c0mplet

22,729. Posted:

@Yatagarasu
@deanbowling

Added you guys! =D

3DS Friend Code: 3394 3665 7799
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Pokémon Y

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chiefeagle02

22,730. Posted:

Hi,

My friend code is in my signature. Cheers!

Online Games: Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, Tetris Axis, Swapnote

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551

AuthorMessage
Avatar

deanbowling

22,731. Posted:

Anoir1337 wrote:

i only have pokemon y at the moment, but im soon going to have mario kart 7, so if you want to add me,FC is in sig, so tag me or quote this so i can add you back

chiefeagle02 wrote:

Hi,

My friend code is in my signature. Cheers!

Added
Mine is 3411- 1225- 8106

Edited on by deanbowling

deanbowling

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1225-8106 | Twitter: DeanBowlingKSR

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peegie

22,732. Posted:

My Friend's list is pretty empty at the moment.
I'll probably be playing Pokemon Y for the next few weeks.

So yeah add me, my 3DS FC should be in my signature.
Let me know if you've added me and I'll add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2104-0391
Friend Safari - Flying - Farfetch'd, Woobat, Tropius
Currently playing: Pokemon Y

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yatagarasu

22,733. Posted:

deanbowling wrote:

Added
Mine is 3411- 1225- 8106

chiefeagle02 wrote:

Hi,

My friend code is in my signature. Cheers!

Peegie wrote:

My Friend's list is pretty empty at the moment.
I'll probably be playing Pokemon Y for the next few weeks.

So yeah add me, my 3DS FC should be in my signature.
Let me know if you've added me and I'll add you back.

Add me back please :) 0877 - 1218 - 6222

Edited on by Yatagarasu

3DS friend code: 0877 - 1218 - 6222

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Exhale180

22,734. Posted:

Rockpm wrote:

Pls add me:
ID:Rockpm
FC:1564 3258 9612

I added you my FC is 3007-8231-8244

Edited on by Exhale180

3DS FC: Exhale 3007-8231-8244

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Exhale180

22,735. Posted:

Peegie wrote:

My Friend's list is pretty empty at the moment.
I'll probably be playing Pokemon Y for the next few weeks.

So yeah add me, my 3DS FC should be in my signature.
Let me know if you've added me and I'll add you back.

Added

Mine is 3007-8231-8244

3DS FC: Exhale 3007-8231-8244

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Exhale180

22,736. Posted:

If you add me I will add back
FC is in my signature

3DS FC: Exhale 3007-8231-8244

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peegie

22,737. Posted:

Exhale180 wrote:

If you add me I will add back
FC is in my signature

I've added you.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2104-0391
Friend Safari - Flying - Farfetch'd, Woobat, Tropius
Currently playing: Pokemon Y

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BobbyBoom63

22,738. Posted:

Live overseas, can't get many friends on my 3DS. please add me and let me know so I can add you.

0834-1013-1913

FC: 0834-1013-1913
Playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
MarioKart 7
Pokemon Y

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BobbyBoom63

22,739. Posted:

Peegie wrote:

My Friend's list is pretty empty at the moment.
I'll probably be playing Pokemon Y for the next few weeks.

So yeah add me, my 3DS FC should be in my signature.
Let me know if you've added me and I'll add you back.

Added you

FC: 0834-1013-1913
Playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
MarioKart 7
Pokemon Y

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BobbyBoom63

22,740. Posted:

Also added you c1pher

FC: 0834-1013-1913
Playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
MarioKart 7
Pokemon Y