Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 21,901 to 21,920 of 24,831

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morty

21,901. Posted:

@kurbie9 @Drop-Dead-Fred @megamanrulz14 @Jl70501 @Sasha_086
Waiting to be added back :)

Morty

3DS Friend Code: 3239-2307-1657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Caryslan

21,902. Posted:

@julietjt and @Morty I added you

Caryslan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoNova

21,903. Posted:

spike wrote:

Added: NintendoNova,SpliffNIN,Goghman. Thanks

NINTENDONOVA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

spike

21,904. Posted:

Added @caryslan @Gusilverflame.
Waiting for @splifNiN @Kuribie9 @Little_m. Thanks in advance, ladies and gents.

My Friend code is 2191-7682-6801

I have the following games.

Need for speed: the run
Rez Evil: Mercs 3D
Mario & Luigi dream team bros
Puzzle world 2012 3D
Lego City Undercover
Ace combat
Animal crossing new leaf
Dead or Alive
New super mario bros 2
Layton and the miracle mask
Fire emblem awakening
F1 2011
Luigi Mansion 2
Pes 2012 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D land
Streetfighter 4
Ghost Recon
Pilotwings Resort

I also have Etrian Odessey on pre order for next week. I hope to swap QR codes and tactics in the game thread.

Feel free to add me and I will reply in a timely fashion. Many thanks to all the peeps who have added me over the past week or so. I now have a lively Friend list and swapnote inbox, with loads of daily drawing and messages.

Thanks to everyone and happy gaming. :)

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomPokemon

21,905. Posted:

julietjt wrote:

my friend code is 5413-0611-4153
name is Crystalrai

for all who has new leaf i have mangos bananas coconut cherry apple lemon durians lychee you may pick fruits no chopping down trees no picking all fruits

Hi. I´ve added you. Add me if you want :) My name is Sverre and my friend code is 2552-1270-0251.

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

banana123

21,906. Posted:

my friend code is 0318-6981-5181 plz tell me if u added me and tell me ur friend code

banana123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kayxo

21,907. Posted:

If you play Animal Crossing New Leaf add my FC!
Let me know so I can add back!!

Kayxo

3DS Friend Code: 1650-1943-9317 | Twitter: Kayxlicious

AuthorMessage
Avatar

banana123

21,908. Posted:

spike wrote:

Added @caryslan @Gusilverflame.
Waiting for @splifNiN @Kuribie9 @Little_m. Thanks in advance, ladies and gents.

My Friend code is 2191-7682-6801

I have the following games.

Need for speed: the run
Rez Evil: Mercs 3D
Mario & Luigi dream team bros
Puzzle world 2012 3D
Lego City Undercover
Ace combat
Animal crossing new leaf
Dead or Alive
New super mario bros 2
Layton and the miracle mask
Fire emblem awakening
F1 2011
Luigi Mansion 2
Pes 2012 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D land
Streetfighter 4
Ghost Recon
Pilotwings Resort

I also have Etrian Odessey on pre order for next week. I hope to swap QR codes and tactics in the game thread.

Feel free to add me and I will reply in a timely fashion. Many thanks to all the peeps who have added me over the past week or so. I now have a lively Friend list and swapnote inbox, with loads of daily drawing and messages.

Thanks to everyone and happy gaming. :)

add me my friend code is 0318-6981-5181

banana123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

banana123

21,909. Posted:

RandomPokemon wrote:

julietjt wrote:

my friend code is 5413-0611-4153
name is Crystalrai

for all who has new leaf i have mangos bananas coconut cherry apple lemon durians lychee you may pick fruits no chopping down trees no picking all fruits

my friend code is 0318-6981-5181

Hi. I´ve added you. Add me if you want :) My name is Sverre and my friend code is 2552-1270-0251.

banana123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomPokemon

21,910. Posted:

banana123 wrote:

my friend code is 0318-6981-5181 plz tell me if u added me and tell me ur friend code

Hi. I´ve added you. My FC is 2552-1270-0251.

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomPokemon

21,911. Posted:

Kayxo wrote:

If you play Animal Crossing New Leaf add my FC!
Let me know so I can add back!!

Hi. You are added :). My friend code is 2552-1270-0251

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Archgamer

21,912. Posted:

If anyone wishes to add me, feel free to do so; my Friend Code is 4227-1432-4887. Online games I play are:
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil Revelations
Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Mario Tennis Open
Swapnote

Edited on by Archgamer

Archgamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kayxo

21,913. Posted:

RandomPokemon wrote:

Kayxo wrote:

If you play Animal Crossing New Leaf add my FC!
Let me know so I can add back!!

Hi. You are added :). My friend code is 2552-1270-0251

Thanks! Added you as well =)

Kayxo

3DS Friend Code: 1650-1943-9317 | Twitter: Kayxlicious

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zerobeast22

21,914. Posted:

Heres my FC :D
4356-0315-9666

zerobeast22

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Caryslan

21,915. Posted:

@spike and @archgamer, I added both of you!

Caryslan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Archgamer

21,916. Posted:

Caryslan wrote:

@spike and @archgamer, I added both of you!

Thank you! May I have your FC?

Archgamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomPokemon

21,917. Posted:

Hi. My friend code is 2552-1270-0251 :). I'm new to Animal Crossing, and i really want to try to visit some other towns.

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Caryslan

21,918. Posted:

Archgamer wrote:

Caryslan wrote:

@spike and @archgamer, I added both of you!

Thank you! May I have your FC?

My FC is 3609-1210-2843

Do you still play Kid Icarus Uprising?

Caryslan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

spike

21,919. Posted:

@RandomPokemon, @Archgamer, @zerobeast22, @Kayxo Added you all. Thanks.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morty

21,920. Posted:

@banana123 @RandomPokemon, @Archgamer, @zerobeast22, @Kayxo added you all :)

Morty

3DS Friend Code: 3239-2307-1657