Sasha_086

3DSFan134 wrote:

No but I will add you so add me back!

I did couple days ago...

Sasha_086

Ralizah

skeletonguns wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

@Chrisfly798 @skeletonguns Added you guys. Please reciprocate.

As for your friend, Kevin, may I ask why you're trying to get people to friend him?

We both have AC:NF, he's also looking for people so he can visit their towns, just AC purposes

I see. Added your friend. Please have him add me as well.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

skeletonguns

Ralizah wrote:

skeletonguns wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

@Chrisfly798 @skeletonguns Added you guys. Please reciprocate.

As for your friend, Kevin, may I ask why you're trying to get people to friend him?

We both have AC:NF, he's also looking for people so he can visit their towns, just AC purposes

I see. Added your friend. Please have him add me as well.

He just did, thank you!

skeletonguns

Twitter:

Treedom54

someone and me please

hi im looking for friends in the 3ds please be my friend
I like to play Mario kart, Luigi mason and street fighter
my id is Treedom54
id # 2492-5335-3459
Thank you

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5335-3459 | Nintendo Network ID: Treedom54

Neu

Added @Sasha_086

3DS friend code: 4656-6590-6567
AC:NL Dream Suite Address: 5200-2386-0624
Region, Time Zone: SE Asia, GMT+7
The only game i play is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, at least until Rune Factory 4 comes out!

iluvpotatoes

beat wrote:

garygazzard wrote:

Hey Everyone!
Since I actually have games that go online on my 3DS now, I'd love to chat and play games! =]
I play Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon Black 2 and New Leaf!
I will be getting Pokemon X the day of release, Super smash brothers 4 on 3DS and also Mario Party! so that will be fun aswell! =]
If you decide to add me please tell me so I can add you back =]!
hopefully talk soon!

Ps. @Shannon1503 I added you

add moi also in pokemon black 2 help me evolve me my magmar and seadra! here's my friend code 4685-9564-2870

Added. My FC is below.

Nintendo 3DS FC: 5241-2865-4135

iluvpotatoes

Cakeycustard91 wrote:

Hi all! I've got a 3ds but don't know anyone else that has! I've got luigi's mansion, professor Layton and will definitely be getting animal crossing soon! Add me please and let me know so I can add back

Added. My FC is below.

iluvpotatoes

Chrisfly798 wrote:

every1 add me by the way, here is a list of all my 3ds games:Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed, Sonic Generations, MK7, Paper mario sticker star, Kid Icarus Uprising, Lego City the chase begins, lego batman2, Super street fighter4, and Luigi's mansion darkmoon. Goona get Sonic lost world, super smash bros 3D, and DKCR. make sure u add me!

Added. My FC is below.

iluvpotatoes

ExaBlade wrote:

immortuirattie_ wrote:

Hey guys!
Haven't posted in a few days. Recently got Animal Crossing, so I've been addicted... (:
I also play Pokemon and KH!
Add me and let me know. I add back. (:

added you
please add me people :3

Added. My FC is below.

iluvpotatoes

kwanho wrote:

@Soulstab @Slenderman @Snowdog14 @Markoss4 @Darkpit26 @openingjuke @Mahary @UmranXRay-Z @mario-the-star @xBanex @Hammond789 @suburban_sensei @Parismio @Viel @Joshers744 @Kenchi @thesmoky1 @Jett50two @BrittGOAL14 @ceokln @Sanju3 @iamjdg85 @kurt3s @ezigzag @animefan23 @cmanjakaa @garygazzard @thanialstar @Spacezombie @Chrisfly798

@GamingGoddess - Hi there, you didn't leave a code so I couldn't add you =/

I apologize in advance if I did not add you. I would like to add you if you have MK7. I will add AC players when I get the game down the road.

My Friend Code is down below. Be sure to reply if I haven't added you. Happy gaming everyone! And nice to meet you! -kwanho(23 year old asian gamer)

Added. My FC is below.

iluvpotatoes

thesmoky1 wrote:

thesmoky1 wrote:

Evan (Smoky)

FC: 2938-6667-6680

Just got a 3DS and looking for friends, I have a ton of older ds games that I still play including Pokemon black/white and black 2 and I am working on building my 3DS library. I have kid Icarus on the way, planning on fire emblem awakening, Pokemon x, MK7, street fighter and maybe animal crossing if people are interested in playing with. Also interested in swapnote and general interaction.

Let me know if you do add so I can add back =)

just a quick update, I now have kid icarus, fire emblem awakening, mk7, street fighter, resident evil and a few others. Most of my friendslist seems to be only playing ac =p add me

Added. My FC is below.

iluvpotatoes

ACVeteran wrote:

Lookin' for some friends to visit. My FC is below. Let me know if you've added. Thanks. :3

Added. My FC is below.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic