Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 19,521 to 19,540 of 25,524

iluvpotatoes

Hi!
I'll be getting AC:NL pretty soon plus some other online multiplayer games. If you want to add me, my FC is below.

Edited on by iluvpotatoes

Nintendo 3DS FC: 5241-2865-4135

Proioxis

@Shannon1503
@garygazzard

Added!!

Remember peeps, if I'm playing AC, my gates are almost always open!! Just shoot me a message if they're not or if your town is open, I'll join!

3DS F/C: 5000 - 2192 - 5143
Steam: SeCALPHA1 (Scuba Steve666)

Twitter:

iluvpotatoes

Spandex_Xtreme wrote:

everyone add me, i swapnote lots
i am also getting mario cart 7 soon.

anyway plz add me.

Spandex OWWWWT!

I'll add you. Add me back, my FC is below.

Nintendo 3DS FC: 5241-2865-4135

Starkiller16

garygazzard wrote:

Hey Everyone!
Since I actually have games that go online on my 3DS now, I'd love to chat and play games! =]
I play Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon Black 2 and New Leaf!
I will be getting Pokemon X the day of release, Super smash brothers 4 on 3DS and also Mario Party! so that will be fun aswell! =]
If you decide to add me please tell me so I can add you back =]!
hopefully talk soon!

Ps. @Shannon1503 I added you

added you and add me back.

3ds friend code : 3952-8068-6636, come join me in Pokemon ORAS, or SSB4.

3DS Friend Code: 3952-8068-6636

bm72

New to the forum but been gaming since the zx81 days. Will mostly be playing animal crossing for a while but have a few other 3ds games too. Friend code 4725-7990-1757

bm72

iluvpotatoes

bm72 wrote:

New to the forum but been gaming since the zx81 days. Will mostly be playing animal crossing for a while but have a few other 3ds games too. Friend code 4725-7990-1757

I'll add you. My FC is below.

Nintendo 3DS FC: 5241-2865-4135

beat

garygazzard wrote:

Hey Everyone!
Since I actually have games that go online on my 3DS now, I'd love to chat and play games! =]
I play Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon Black 2 and New Leaf!
I will be getting Pokemon X the day of release, Super smash brothers 4 on 3DS and also Mario Party! so that will be fun aswell! =]
If you decide to add me please tell me so I can add you back =]!
hopefully talk soon!

Ps. @Shannon1503 I added you

add moi also in pokemon black 2 help me evolve me my magmar and seadra! here's my friend code 4685-9564-2870

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

3DS Friend Code: 3823-9558-1206

beat

its nothing really big. does anyone have a treecko? just a level 1 will do any treecko at all. nature doesnt matter. i just want a treecko. and also a charmander. its not really a trade. more of a favor to ask you all because i dont really have anything good to give back. but i'll give you any pokemon i have , even the legendaries. well yea. thanks. reply if you can help me get my favorite pokemons. or just help me evolve my seadra and magmar here's my pokemon friend code 4685-9564-2870

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

3DS Friend Code: 3823-9558-1206

Pistons99

beat add me

Pistons99

3DS Friend Code: 3797-6443-2701

Lutero79

I added everybody that said that they added me. my gates are open right now if anyone wants to come over

FC 1134-7777-8416

beat

Pistons99 wrote:

beat add me

what's your pokemon friend code? XD and i added you already man in my 3ds

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

3DS Friend Code: 3823-9558-1206

bm72

iluvpotatoes wrote:

bm72 wrote:

New to the forum but been gaming since the zx81 days. Will mostly be playing animal crossing for a while but have a few other 3ds games too. Friend code 4725-7990-1757

I'll add you. My FC is below.

Added you thanks, will go through and add some more of you when I get to a computer,

bm72

Sasha_086

Lutero79 wrote:

I added everybody that said that they added me. my gates are open right now if anyone wants to come over

I added u.. Please add back!

Sasha_086

bm72

Added sasha_086

My code 4725-7990-1757

Edited on by bm72

bm72

adrian123

please add me I have super Mario 3d land I WILL get smash bros also I have luigis mansion and street fighter I will get Mario kart 7 or nsmb2 soon so if you add me you can enter my survey thanks

adrian123

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6799-1325

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic