Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 181 to 200 of 24,691

AuthorMessage

Oregano

181. Posted:

I think I've input everyone but don't feel obligated to add me! I think soon I'm going to have to be more discriminatory with the people I add soon because I've put in 46 people so far.:(

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage

Yasume

182. Posted:

I'm over 50 already, so I'll delete the ones that didn't add me back tomorrow. There's a limit of 100 I believe? I really don't want a full friend list within a week.:P

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

183. Posted:

Oregano wrote:

I think I've input everyone but don't feel obligated to add me! I think soon I'm going to have to be more discriminatory with the people I add soon because I've put in 46 people so far.:(

I think you mean discretionary.... or something similar. I don't think you should start actively being discriminatory with anyone. Pretty sure racism is bad ;)

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

zeeroid

184. Posted:

Ha, "discriminate" doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation. It's just most often used in that way. You can be discriminatory over any number of things, for example whether someone is active on these forums or not (ie, by reciprocating the friending)

And I'm probably going to follow suit tomorrow, as well. I've got a pile of friends from here already, so I might just remove anyone who hasn't responded in kind. Please do add me though, if you see this.

Edited on by zeeroid

3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062
PSN: Zeer0id

Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

185. Posted:

Allright,

added EVERYONE who postet his/her code till this post. Please add me back. If i dont have you on my list (shows if my name has to be entered manualy) then write back here.

and thanks to tech for his cool work he's doing here!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Birdman

186. Posted:

Got PowerGlitch and MDee.

I also second NeoRausch and thank Tech101 for all his hard work! Keep up the awesome work!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

187. Posted:

Sorry sylverstone! Ill fix it on my next update.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Tate24

188. Posted:

(Sweating) thats alot of friend codes pwah!!! :) ive added everyone. Ill leave u on for day if dont add me ill delete the fc :)

Game collection - Mario Kart 8, Game & Wario, The Wonderful 101, MHU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Black op 2, NFS: MW, Nintendo Land.

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC: New Leaf - Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can also follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

189. Posted:

Looking to add some people to my friend list. Friend code is 5241-1908-8390. Keep in mind I only have Pilotwings so we won't be destroying each other in Street Fighter or anything. ;) Just wanna test this friend list out and also make some friends in the process. Let me know if anyone's interested!

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

NGpenguin

190. Posted:

badmouthsadmouth wrote:

Looking to add some people to my friend list. Friend code is 5241-1908-8390. Keep in mind I only have Pilotwings so we won't be destroying each other in Street Fighter or anything. ;) Just wanna test this friend list out and also make some friends in the process. Let me know if anyone's interested!

Im interested. ;)

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

AuthorMessage

Birdman

191. Posted:

@badmouth - Just added you as a friend.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

192. Posted:

Thanks! Adding you both now.

AuthorMessage

TLink9

193. Posted:

3308-4551-3937

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Newton show!
GoldenEyeFC:318406336572
3DS FC: 3308-4551-3937

AuthorMessage

Tate24

194. Posted:

ive added u to:) badmouthsadmouth as well as Tlink9

Edited on by Tate24

Game collection - Mario Kart 8, Game & Wario, The Wonderful 101, MHU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Black op 2, NFS: MW, Nintendo Land.

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC: New Leaf - Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can also follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

195. Posted:

Just as a disclaimer, I won't always add peeps here so if you added me, and I don't reply, feel free to kick me to the curb!

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

196. Posted:

Thanks Tate24. Added. :D Wow. The friend code thing is pretty painless this time. I'm very impressed! Lovin this machine!

AuthorMessage

PowerGlitch

197. Posted:

@badmouthsadmouth
i added you

@TLink9
added you too

EDIT:
@Sylverstone
Did you added me?

Edited on by PowerGlitch

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8013-1034
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerGlitch
Flipnote Studio Command Code: X, B, L, X, L, L, B, B
WarioWare D.I.Y: 0131-4262-1488

AuthorMessage

catcher82611

198. Posted:

Alright I've added sylverstone, James, mark3, newlykate, tbd, Elipro, pkee, NGpenguin, lunchmeats, Nickvp95, badmouthsadmouth, and TLink9 but haven't gotten added back yet. Feel free to add me if you want, FC's in the signature

PSN: catcher82611
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153

Twitter: jeffgklein

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

199. Posted:

Added BadMouthSadMouth and TLink

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

200. Posted:

Alrighty. Everyone who has added me has been added in return. Going to be away from the forum for a while so if anyone else adds me and I miss it, that's why. Thanks to everyone who has!