Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 17,961 to 17,980 of 24,197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DragonNinja

17,961. Posted:

yo bill i added u code is 1134-7123-2575

DragonNinja

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DragonNinja

17,962. Posted:

link can i add u

DragonNinja

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SolarGroove

17,963. Posted:

Here's my code 5241-2426-5440. Looking for some 3ds buddies!

Edited on by SolarGroove

SolarGroove

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HelloKT

17,964. Posted:

coolest1234 wrote:

HelloKT wrote:

Danieru wrote:

people that play pokemon add me and ill add u back

kereke12 wrote:

i added everyone but
FC:3308-5134-3769 add me back

Added. Add me!

i play pokemon to i add u im 3308-5134-3769 my name is coolest1234

Added!

HelloKT

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0513-1503

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Abused_Dog

17,965. Posted:

added link41, solargroove and dragonninja

Abused_Dog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Krshna28

17,966. Posted:

I've added:
@MrsUnique
@Vizard15
@Mahary
@Yuffie
@Faruko
@Eriikach
@HelloKT

If I have not yet added you, then just let me know!!!

Krshna28

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5628-6341

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaypur

17,967. Posted:

Abused_Dog wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the 3DS, although I remember a version of this site back in prehistoric times when it was VC Reviews. Anyway, having tons of fun with the 3DS but I'm friendless and would really like to make some before the online extravaganza of Animal Crossing in a couple of months. Make an old dog very happy and add me please (and let me know so I can add you back).

Added you :)

Abused Dog @ 0662-3184-6846

Jaypur

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8619-5869 | Nintendo Network ID: jaypur | Twitter: jaypur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaypur

17,968. Posted:

DragonNinja wrote:

got no friends on 3ds someone add me and a will friend all u people

Added you ! :)

Jaypur

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8619-5869 | Nintendo Network ID: jaypur | Twitter: jaypur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

goddess_king

17,969. Posted:

i need more girls friend codes my name is coolest1234 in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaypur

17,970. Posted:

SolarGroove wrote:

Here's my code 5241-2426-5440. Looking for some 3ds buddies!

Added! :)

Jaypur

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8619-5869 | Nintendo Network ID: jaypur | Twitter: jaypur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

goddess_king

17,971. Posted:

Jaypur wrote:

Abused_Dog wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the 3DS, although I remember a version of this site back in prehistoric times when it was VC Reviews. Anyway, having tons of fun with the 3DS but I'm friendless and would really like to make some before the online extravaganza of Animal Crossing in a couple of months. Make an old dog very happy and add me please (and let me know so I can add you back).

Added you :)

Abused Dog @ 0662-3184-6846

add me than i add you my name is coolest1234

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaypur

17,972. Posted:

coolest1234 wrote:

Jaypur wrote:

Abused_Dog wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the 3DS, although I remember a version of this site back in prehistoric times when it was VC Reviews. Anyway, having tons of fun with the 3DS but I'm friendless and would really like to make some before the online extravaganza of Animal Crossing in a couple of months. Make an old dog very happy and add me please (and let me know so I can add you back).

Added you :)

Abused Dog @ 0662-3184-6846

add me than i add you my name is coolest1234

added you :)

Jaypur

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8619-5869 | Nintendo Network ID: jaypur | Twitter: jaypur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mr-Mario

17,973. Posted:

add me peepz

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link41x

17,974. Posted:

DragonNinja wrote:

yo bill i added u code is 1134-7123-2575

Added all the recent posters.

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Krshna28

17,975. Posted:

I've added:
@Link41x
@Samurai_Poppet

Krshna28

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5628-6341

AuthorMessage
Avatar

goddess_king

17,976. Posted:

Krshna28 wrote:

I've added:
@Link41x
@Samurai_Poppet

add me im coolest1234

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

goddess_king

17,977. Posted:

plz everybody girls plz add me want more girls friend codes my name is coolest1234 in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HelloKT

17,978. Posted:

Krshna28 wrote:

I've added:
@HelloKT

If I have not yet added you, then just let me know!!!

Thanks! ADDED! :)

HelloKT

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0513-1503

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slenderman

17,979. Posted:

I am in need of friends

3DS friend code: 4811-7526-6465
add me please
name: Slenderman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slenderman

17,980. Posted:

if anybody wants to add me, let me know
3DS friend code: 4811-7526-6564

3DS friend code: 4811-7526-6465
add me please
name: Slenderman