Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 17,701 to 17,720 of 24,831

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ahad

17,701. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

ADD ME ❤ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

what is your fc?

ahad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ahad

17,702. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

ahad wrote:

Mahary wrote:

ADD ME ❤ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

what is your fc?

it's in my description ^^ But here is it anyways
Mahary
3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 |

added, add me 3797 6471 0955

ahad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dubs87

17,703. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

ADD ME ❤ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

added you! , add me?

Dubs87

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1885-3097

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dubs87

17,704. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

ADD ME ❤ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

added you! , add me?

Dubs87

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1885-3097

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LadyPhoenix

17,705. Posted:

i added @flyl3utterfly

3DS XL FC: 3239-2847-8986
Add me!
Games: PM:SS, PW, FF:T, LM:DM, SM:3DL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrisfly798

17,706. Posted:

added ahad fc:421048403161 Chris

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8643-0782 HUGE Sonic Fan 3DS Games: Sonic Generations, Lego City, SS4, Kid Icarus:Uprising, DKCR:3D 3D LM:DM Paper Mario Sticker Star, Lego Batman 2, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, MK7 3DS Games i'm getting: Sonic Lost World, SSB3D

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dansb123

17,707. Posted:

ahad wrote:

Hi, my name is Ahad , im new to this so im adding as many people as possible, I play pokemon black 2, Mario kart, kid Icarus you name it!! so add me people and let me know so I can add you back!! 3797-6471-0955

I added you :) add my FC (it's below)

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kereke12

17,708. Posted:

Is anyone getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf
if so add me
FC:2895-6397-2973

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Amir

17,709. Posted:

Wow im very good in investigations i found one 2day and i found lots of evidence the case is nearly closed
And feel free 2 add me im very naughty at times but mature most of the time ^.^
Hey casandra did u delete me or something coz ur always online but today ur not hmmm…
Suspicious

my 3ds fc: 3050 8848 9927
NAME:Amir
Mk7: rank ★★★
Mk7 vr:10,000+
I play pokemon Y
Animal crossing New leaf
Mario kart 7
and more
Friend safari:Grass Add me :D

Twitter: monkeyboy247

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamerGod-Z

17,710. Posted:

Added @MrsUnique Plz add me back :P

I play the following games online on 3ds: Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 7.
3DS FRIEND CODE :
2535-4888-2451
PSN : Spagbot_1570

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DIALGA63

17,711. Posted:

Ok, i have added...
ahad,
juan
dubs,
emmanuel
and that butterfly person
add me back, please.
and the (very annoying) derp music magically shut off while i was in the bathroom. i wonder what happened.

Bomberman Blitz friend code-4170-3926-4069
Does anyone still play bomberman blitz?

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5286-5751

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DIALGA63

17,712. Posted:

amir wrote:

Wow im very good in investigations i found one 2day and i found lots of evidence the case is nearly closed
And feel free 2 add me im very naughty at times but mature most of the time ^.^
Hey casandra did u delete me or something coz ur always online but today ur not hmmm…
Suspicious

you still need to add me

Bomberman Blitz friend code-4170-3926-4069
Does anyone still play bomberman blitz?

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5286-5751

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phamatron21

17,713. Posted:

Add me please? ...Anybody.. -.-

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3668-7956-2083.

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7956-2083

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mcusc5435

17,714. Posted:

I am going to add all the recent posts so please add me back thanks!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2425-7235
Nintendo Network ID: JHUBER5435

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vizard17

17,715. Posted:

i added mcusc,dialga, phamatron and amir add me back :)

Edited on by Vizard17

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrisfly798

17,716. Posted:

added mucusc and phamatron21 add me back.4210-4840-3161-Chris

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8643-0782 HUGE Sonic Fan 3DS Games: Sonic Generations, Lego City, SS4, Kid Icarus:Uprising, DKCR:3D 3D LM:DM Paper Mario Sticker Star, Lego Batman 2, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, MK7 3DS Games i'm getting: Sonic Lost World, SSB3D

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yuffie

17,717. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Is anyone getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf
if so add me
FC:2895-6397-2973

I added you. Please add me back. I'm waiting for AC:New Leaf too. I'm european.
FC is: 1676 - 3741 - 0972

Yuffie

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3741-0972

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dansb123

17,718. Posted:

DIALGA63 wrote:

Ok, i have added...
ahad,
juan
dubs,
emmanuel
and that butterfly person
add me back, please.
and the (very annoying) derp music magically shut off while i was in the bathroom. i wonder what happened.

I've added you, add me back please

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dansb123

17,719. Posted:

Phamatron21 wrote:

Add me please? ...Anybody.. -.-

I added you, add me back :)

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dansb123

17,720. Posted:

Yuffie wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Is anyone getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf
if so add me
FC:2895-6397-2973

I added you. Please add me back. I'm waiting for AC:New Leaf too. I'm european.
FC is: 1676 - 3741 - 0972

I added you, Yuffie, I'm european too and looking forward to AC:NL as well. Add me back please. :)

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.