Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 17,641 to 17,660 of 25,259

Vizard18

dansb do you wanna add me to ur friendlist? my fc is below

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

dansb123

Vizard15 wrote:

dansb do you wanna add me to ur friendlist? my fc is below

gonna do it now

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

dansb123

killerbee09 wrote:

add me my name is Nathan!!!

Added My FC is 4012-3954-6076. I'm Daniel.

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

dansb123

amir wrote:

Added people who replyed thanks for adding me and other peeps go an add me

Added FC is 4012-3954-6076. Daniel.

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

Vizard18

dansb123 wrote:

Vizard15 wrote:

dansb do you wanna add me to ur friendlist? my fc is below

gonna do it now

thanks

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

kereke12

Hey if anyone wants to add me
FC:2895-6397-2973 and if i miss anyone reply on this post

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Chrisfly798

dansb i added u my fc is 421048403161- Chris

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8643-0782 HUGE Sonic Fan 3DS Games: Sonic Generations, Lego City, SS4, Kid Icarus:Uprising, DKCR:3D 3D LM:DM Paper Mario Sticker Star, Lego Batman 2, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, MK7 3DS Games i'm getting: Sonic Lost World, SSB3D

Vizard18

kereke12 wrote:

Hey if anyone wants to add me
FC:2895-6397-2973 and if i miss anyone reply on this post

I added u add me

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

dansb123

kereke12 wrote:

Hey if anyone wants to add me
FC:2895-6397-2973 and if i miss anyone reply on this post

Added you

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

Dubs87

Add me !. Dubs87
FC: 2793-1885-3097
i play pokemon too , so we can battle

Dubs87

Dubs87

Mahary wrote:

Add Me guys ! I play many games including Mario bros , MTO , Mk7 , Pokemon rumble/black/white , Pro. Layton and more ! ^.^ Tell me when You Did !? looking forward to be your friend !

Added you !
Fc: 2793 1885 3097

Dubs87

Vizard18

Dubs87 wrote:

Add me !. Dubs87
FC: 2793-1885-3097
i play pokemon too , so we can battle

add me too

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

casandra

i added flyflutter my friend code is 2079 6211 1574

casandra

dansb123

Dubs87 wrote:

Mahary wrote:

Add Me guys ! I play many games including Mario bros , MTO , Mk7 , Pokemon rumble/black/white , Pro. Layton and more ! ^.^ Tell me when You Did !? looking forward to be your friend !

Added you !
Fc: 2793 1885 3097

I added you, add me back

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

dansb123

casandra wrote:

i added flyflutter my friend code is 2079 6211 1574

I added you, add me back

FC: 4012-3954-6076
Name: Daniel.

Flyl3utterfly

Thank you for the adds - anyone else wants to be friends, lemmie know <3

4570-6815-8629 --- Flyl3utterfly εїз

Vizard18

Flyl3utterfly wrote:

Thank you for the adds - anyone else wants to be friends, lemmie know <3

I added you : )

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Vizard18

kereke12 wrote:

@dansb123 @mahary @vizard15 i added u guys is there anyone else
REPLY ON THIS POST
THANK YOU

added

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic