Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 16,601 to 16,620 of 25,011

AuthorMessage
Marshmely

Marshmely

16,601. Posted:

"What's that? It's a bird, no it's a plane! No, you're ALL wrong! It's MARSHMELY TO DA RESCUE!!!!!!" XD Sorry if I havn't been on lately but it seems like a lot of people were adding and forgot about meeeee..... BUT, ADD ME NOW!!!! Because.... Im just soooooooooooooooo adorable :] fc is 1220-6363-1678 okey dokey? I play mostly weekends so bear with me, kk? Also, if ya need more reasons to add mee... Just ask, I'll spill :] Pero, por favor, add me X3 yes, that was spanglish, don't judge. I use swapnote a lot but soon I should get some more games, yay!

Marshmely

AuthorMessage
Parismio

Parismio

16,602. Posted:

Marshmely wrote:

"What's that? It's a bird, no it's a plane! No, you're ALL wrong! It's MARSHMELY TO DA RESCUE!!!!!!" XD Sorry if I havn't been on lately but it seems like a lot of people were adding and forgot about meeeee..... BUT, ADD ME NOW!!!! Because.... Im just soooooooooooooooo adorable :] fc is 1220-6363-1678 okey dokey? I play mostly weekends so bear with me, kk? Also, if ya need more reasons to add mee... Just ask, I'll spill :] Pero, por favor, add me X3 yes, that was spanglish, don't judge. I use swapnote a lot but soon I should get some more games, yay!

AT fan ftw! I'd like to add you Marsh!

I probably ruined your future.
3ds FC: 0919-9927-4389

AuthorMessage
LordessMeep

LordessMeep

16,603. Posted:

Another morning, another day of stalking this thread!
@RENeare239, @amir, @Finn-and-Jake, @billjr02 - I'd like to add you guys!
@S_Andrea - Congratulations on your new 3DS! :3 Adding! What's your FC, btw?
@Urbanhispanic - Thanks a bunch! ;D

In other news, @Marshmely is back. Hopefully with more entertaining posts.

(username - lordesmeep)

AuthorMessage
alicia765

alicia765

16,604. Posted:

plz add me anybody

alicia765

Nintendo Network ID: alicia

AuthorMessage
S_Andrea

S_Andrea

16,605. Posted:

@LordessMeep , Thank You, I've added you! And my friend code is 0103-9594-5439

@alicia765 I've also added you! Again, My friend code is 0103-9594-5439

NINTENDO 3DS FRIEND CODE: 0103-9594-5439

AuthorMessage
S_Andrea

S_Andrea

16,606. Posted:

butts wrote:

S_Andrea wrote:

Someone please add me ! I just got my 3DS last week and dont have much friends!

Friend Code please? Mines is 0516-7343-7137

I've addedyou! My friend code is 0103-9594-5439

NINTENDO 3DS FRIEND CODE: 0103-9594-5439

AuthorMessage
S_Andrea

S_Andrea

16,607. Posted:

Parismio wrote:

S_Andrea wrote:

Someone please add me ! I just got my 3DS last week and dont have much friends!

I gotcha Andrea! I love swapnoting competitions, so I hope to hear from ya!

PS: you gotta add your fc to your profile.

@jecca_1215 Ive added both of you! And my friend code is 0103-9594-5439

NINTENDO 3DS FRIEND CODE: 0103-9594-5439

AuthorMessage
LordessMeep

LordessMeep

16,608. Posted:

Hey, thanks @S_Andrea! Have fun with your 3DS!

(username - lordesmeep)

AuthorMessage
jordan6198

jordan6198

16,609. Posted:

hey please add me i got new 3ds and i need friends add me
name:jordan
friend code:1246-9265-6365

jordan6198

AuthorMessage
butts

butts

16,610. Posted:

add me for butts FC in sig

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7343-7137

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
jordan6198

jordan6198

16,611. Posted:

butts wrote:

add me for butts FC in sig

add me please

jordan6198

AuthorMessage
jecca_1215

jecca_1215

16,612. Posted:

@butts @jordan6198 added you both

Feel free to add me!!!
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro." -Jake The Dog

AuthorMessage
Parismio

Parismio

16,613. Posted:

jordan6198 wrote:

hey please add me i got new 3ds and i need friends add me
name:jordan
friend code:1246-9265-6365

gotcha jordan!

I probably ruined your future.
3ds FC: 0919-9927-4389

AuthorMessage
Chris476

Chris476

16,614. Posted:

Parismio wrote:

Added lynn chris and mseak plz add meh!
FC:0919-9927-4389

THX
ADDED YOU BACK

Edited on by Chris476

Chris476

AuthorMessage
Chris476

Chris476

16,615. Posted:

jordan6198 wrote:

hey please add me i got new 3ds and i need friends add me
name:jordan
friend code:1246-9265-6365

Added
Add Back, Plz

Chris476

AuthorMessage
Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic

16,616. Posted:

Parismio wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Yes! I'm up to 40 friends!! Thanks to everyone who traded FCs with me. I do my best to keep up with swapnotes but just bear with me if I don't write back right away. Shout out to everyone on my list, especially the ladies

Peace and keep the gaming goin' on

I'd like to add you!

added...thanks....i added you too billjr02

@butts....you haven't added me yet

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage
Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic

16,617. Posted:

Also........whassup Marshmely

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage
billjr02

billjr02

16,618. Posted:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Parismio wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Yes! I'm up to 40 friends!! Thanks to everyone who traded FCs with me. I do my best to keep up with swapnotes but just bear with me if I don't write back right away. Shout out to everyone on my list, especially the ladies

Peace and keep the gaming goin' on

I'd like to add you!

added...thanks....i added you too billjr02

@butts....you haven't added me yet

Thx

billjr02
FRIEND-CODE:1118-1111-0178

Current Games: Mario Kart 7, The Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario 3d Land

AuthorMessage
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

16,619. Posted:

Please add me! I just got mine 2 hours ago and have no friends to add. Probably because i am always LAST in the races, except for one miricle when i was 7 out of 8..... but my brother said that last car that finished later had to have had a new born baby driving it. I play ac ww, use swapnote and am open to trying any game , im getting cool with losing, still wanna play! My code 2895-6902-5216. Thanks!!!!

Mk7, ww, luigis mansion. Swap note. Add me! 2895-6902-5216

AuthorMessage
Mseak

Mseak

16,620. Posted:

added @S_Andrea , @jordan6198, @Urbanhispanic, @billjr02 and @muttjunky.
please add back ^___^

3DS FC: 1134 7087 0138
ID: Mseak