Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 15,541 to 15,560 of 24,238

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Word

15,541. Posted:

Hey I got my new 3DS now. My new code is 5043-1560-5349 Tell me if you add me. I'll add the people I added before.

Edit:
Added @LotsaLove and @Nyan

Edited on by The_Word

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

15,542. Posted:

The_Word wrote:

Hey I got my new 3DS now. My new code is 5043-1560-5349 Tell me if you add me. I'll add the people I added before.

Edit:
Added @LotsaLove and @Nyan

Added you ;)

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Word

15,543. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

The_Word wrote:

Hey I got my new 3DS now. My new code is 5043-1560-5349 Tell me if you add me. I'll add the people I added before.

Edit:
Added @LotsaLove and @Nyan

Added you ;)

I'll add you back once my 3DS finishes charging (I may have stuffed my battery by playing it before charging it :/ It started flashing red so I turned it off, it didn't run out, I turned it off and then put it on charge. Hope it's fine).

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamepro

15,544. Posted:

Sorry, but my pc is crashed. I'm now on my android.
Anyway i can't find my last post here,
Please add me!

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ocean

15,545. Posted:

Bk ,, Any one add me tell me plz :( I was so busy sorry guys :(

My FC : 2793-0915-4283 ( Ask me to add you bk )
I have many games and the most important I have Animal crossing new leaf

Twitter: ocean_gh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Queenize

15,546. Posted:

I've added @nyan @ITzChanda and @Umbreon
@machamp_king I added you
I'm also a girl gamer! <3

Edited on by Queenize

I like to swap note. The only 3d game I have for my 3ds is lego harry potter yrs 5-7 i also have my old ds games
Im a hardcore girl gamer! all girl gamers welcome to add me!
guys feel free to add me too! i don't bite.....Always :-)
3dsxl friend code 2208-4606-0538

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Umbreon

15,547. Posted:

Hewybby wrote:

Nyan wrote:

ItzChanda wrote:

Just added @Voltias and @Marakuto Add me back!
@ClassicJetterz what's your code? I'll add you. (:

P.S where are the girl gamers at???

Added you, Chanda :D
Ohh, theres a girl gamer here :D One of the few ;;

I'm a girl gamer..

I added you ^^

Umbreon

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9559-4505

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Umbreon

15,548. Posted:

Ocean wrote:

Bk ,, Any one add me tell me plz :( I was so busy sorry guys :(

added =D

Umbreon

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9559-4505

AuthorMessage
Avatar

e2vino

15,549. Posted:

plz add me guyz e2vino fc in sig↓↓↓↓

my friend code: 210599019989
add me plz

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9901-9989 | Twitter: elvinpedro21

AuthorMessage
Avatar

e2vino

15,550. Posted:

added @hewybb

my friend code: 210599019989
add me plz

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9901-9989 | Twitter: elvinpedro21

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magnificus

15,551. Posted:

My friend code is 2020 1008 2174 if anyone wants to add me.

Magnificus

3DS Friend Code: 2020-1008-2174

AuthorMessage
Avatar

roman59

15,552. Posted:

Added you all on this page :)

3ds ID Username marksmagic 3DS Friends code 0018-0347-0004
Pokemon White 2 Friend code 3010-7246-3381
Feel free to add me :)
Owner of a premium Wii U too, username marksmagic

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cj5555

15,553. Posted:

Add me anyone my name is Cj 5257-8865-1369

Cj5555

AuthorMessage
Avatar

YungFlyChick18

15,554. Posted:

Add Me 3780-9755-1074

YungFlyChick18

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Amir

15,555. Posted:

im always late in writing

my 3ds fc: 3050 8848 9927
NAME:Amir
Mk7: rank ★★★
Mk7 vr:10,000+
I play pokemon Y
Animal crossing New leaf
Mario kart 7
and more
Friend safari:Grass Add me :D

Twitter: monkeyboy247

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kenchi

15,556. Posted:

Hey fellow 3DS gamers! My friend code is 3625-7861-0439. Let me know if you add me! I am currently playing Marvel Pinball, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Ocarina of Time and some dsi ware.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage
Avatar

scrubbyscum999

15,557. Posted:

Kenchi wrote:

Hey fellow 3DS gamers! My friend code is 3625-7861-0439. Let me know if you add me! I am currently playing Marvel Pinball, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Ocarina of Time and some dsi ware.

Added.

Updated List. Only a few people haven't registered my FC now! :)

@IgoRAWR
@3dsian

Add me back! If you don't want to add me tell me!

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ADD ME TELL ME AND I'LL ADD YOU BACK, NO QUESTIONS!

Edited on by scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dieric17

15,558. Posted:

Hi, here's my FC: 3995-7649-4315

Let me know if you add me. Happy gaming :D

dieric17

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7649-4315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TravisTechDemo

15,559. Posted:

Hey, anybody here actively Swapnoting? I play MarioKart and KI:U online a bit as well, but mostly I'm looking for intelligent, creative, thoughtful, or just plain decent people who send the occasional Swapnote. I'm willing to share new stationeries as they come along too - or old ones; I think I have 'em all! I'm David at 4468-1016-2484 and I'll keep checking back - will add anybody who adds me! Thanks!

TravisTechDemo

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1016-2484

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kenchi

15,560. Posted:

TravisTechDemo wrote:

Hey, anybody here actively Swapnoting? I play MarioKart and KI:U online a bit as well, but mostly I'm looking for intelligent, creative, thoughtful, or just plain decent people who send the occasional Swapnote. I'm willing to share new stationeries as they come along too - or old ones; I think I have 'em all! I'm David at 4468-1016-2484 and I'll keep checking back - will add anybody who adds me! Thanks!

I added ye! :D

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La