Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 12,061 to 12,080 of 30,805

Urbanhispanic

TinyMario wrote:

addd meeee

uhhh.....change your signature info.....it isn't yours.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

gamerchick_22 wrote:

Add me!!! Just PM me and i'll put you on my list! My username is hime

i added you so you can do the same

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Urbanhispanic

kath1992 wrote:

Add me I'm Abby... My fc is 4167-5647-2246..

Hey there. I just added you.

Urbanhispanic

Nintex wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

Yeah, most people allow themselves to loose interest in a lot of different things, as they grow older. That's why children are so much more happier than adults, because they still know how to have a good time without alcohol. I believe we should all be able to accept responsibility and still stay a child at heart. Ok, I'll write your code down now my friend. I also have, "Heroes of Ruin," pre-ordered. I just really need to check out the demo first. I already downloaded it, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I hope I find it as enjoyable as I've been expecting.

[/div]

Agreed. 1000% !
I feel ya bro. If it wasn't for a real close friend of mine I would be confined to playing games all by myself as well. It sucks getting older and responsibilities taking up most of your time. anyway I added you and i'm getting heroes of ruin. the demo is sweet.

Urbanhispanic

NImH37 wrote:

@Nintex and @Nintenbro:
I'm adding you. We seem to all share the same sentiment as NES era vets. Add me back plz!

you can add me to the group. The NES was my first gaming console and I STILL have all my catridges (most with original boxes and manuals.)
Nim, Nintex and Nintenbro you can add me on your 3ds.

Urbanhispanic

Elizabeth101 wrote:

anyone can add me just comment amd tell me your nickname and your fc. my nickname is Lexi and my fc is 1848-2475-4012

added you.

Urbanhispanic

James, I'll add you too and won't spam you. I may write you a note from time to time to say whassup and if we have the same games we could play them online as well.

TheConsiglio

@Felix ADDED YOU BRO. @Everybody ADD ME AND WHEN YOU SEE ME ONLINE. YOU GOTTA JOIN ME ON Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

LightningNexus

Added @Master-Nas. Add back!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3351 - 4165 - 7853
Please add if you haven't yet!
Edit- Friends list currently full, sorry.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4165-7853 | Nintendo Network ID: LightningNexus

Nintenbro

I'm sorry @NlmH37, but your 3DS FC was invalid my friend.

@Elizabeth101, I'll register you soon sweetheart. Just give me a day or so. My friend code is located below. ↓

@LilTom, whoever you actually are, please quit spamming on Swap Note. I don't want to be forced to delete you, so I'm just warning you now.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Elizabeth101

anyone who wants to add me can add me my nickname is lexi and my fc is 184824754012

3ds
Nickname:Lexi
FC:1848-2475-4012

Undead_terror

gonna add a few people that I know a little better(so no one else bother adding me) and the are
-pikmin monster
-James(PLEASE ADD ME!!!!)
-cereal killer
-tyson
my fc is 5198-2878-6360,feel free to add me if you want but if not thats alright just let me know.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

djmarks23

hi there, new to this forum, my friend code is 2492-4344-5831, username Marco. No Swapnote/Nintendo Letter Box spam here

Edited on by djmarks23

djmarks23

James

Urbanhispanic wrote:

James, I'll add you too and won't spam you. I may write you a note from time to time to say whassup and if we have the same games we could play them online as well.

Judging from the way you've spammed this topic I'm not hopeful of my Letter Box escaping unscathed.

@Master-Nas added you

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

PuzzleMaster7

Would anybody else like to add me? I have plenty of spots left, and I also promise not to spam on Swapnote/Letterbox. Some games I have include Kid Icarus: Uprising and Mario Kart 7.

P. S. @James You just couldn't stay away from us could you?

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Adammule

i add you KodyWB-98 please add back

Adammule

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic