Showing 121 to 140 of 24,894
121. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 17:47 BST
Added everyone so far.
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
122. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 17:50 BST
Added all the new people.
3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh
123. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 17:55 BST
all right, i caved. mine is 1891-1163-7384... don't have any actual 3DS games yet, but that'll change eventually i'm sure :3
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
124. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:03 BST
Please sumone add me:-)
1118 ~ 0208 ~ 8427
Game collection - Mario Kart 8, Game & Wario, The Wonderful 101, MHU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Black op 2, NFS: MW, Nintendo Land.
Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC: New Leaf - Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063
You can also follow me on tumblr :)
125. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:06 BST
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522please let me know if you add me. so i'll add you
Wii U: MDee14
Tweet Me @MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14
126. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:08 BST
Mdee14 ive added u:-)
127. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:18 BST
thanks i got it buddy. anyone else?
128. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:28 BST
Just picked mine up mins ago. Will update the list in a little bit.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
129. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:36 BST
MDee14 and Tate24 I added you both
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153
130. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:37 BST
Same here. I figure, might as well buy it now and take advantage of the pre-order/launch discounts and promotions, rather than waiting a few months till Zelda and paying full price. Plus, early adoption bragging rights, WHAAT~!
I'll add you
PS: @MDee14 and @Tate24 added you both
Edited on Sun 27th March, 2011 @ 18:44 by zeeroid
3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062PSN: Zeer0id
Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)
131. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:37 BST
thanks got you catcher
132. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:44 BST
133. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:04 BST
got you too zeeroid
134. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:09 BST
my code is 1118-0222-0938 if anyone wants to add me.
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms
135. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:11 BST
I've added you theblackdragon.
136. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:12 BST
Just added you
137. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:16 BST
added Tate24, MDee14 and NewlyKate
138. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:34 BST
My code: 2105-8643-6062
I added Corbie, tbd, and am currently adding everyone on Tech101's list on the previous page.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
139. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:39 BST
My code: 2105-8643-6062I added Corbie, tbd, and am currently adding everyone on Tech101's list on the previous page.
I added you too, birdman
140. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:40 BST
@Birdman13 you have been added my 3D friend