Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 11,801 to 11,820 of 30,805

Scary_Old_Lady

@PikminMonster Do you have Nintendo Letterbox?

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

TheSonicTeam201

ok i every1 plz add me 2664-2230-1187

3DS 2664-2230-1187
Wii U-TheSonicTeam2013
Xbox:Supersonic759
Steam:TheSonicteam2013
Playstation: XxTST14IsaiahxX

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2230-1187 | Nintendo Network ID: TheSonicTeam2013 | Twitter:

TheConsiglio

(PLEASE ADD MY 3DS FRIEND CODE IS IN SIGNATURE!) COMMENT BACK SAYING YOU PUT IT IN AND I WILL ADD YOURS.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

TheConsiglio

(PLEASE ADD MY 3DS FRIEND CODE IS IN SIGNATURE!) COMMENT BACK SAYING YOU PUT IT IN AND I WILL ADD YOURS.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Nintenbro

Sorry @Conner, but I deleted your friend card. You just kept spamming me with sloppy and hard to read Swap Note messages. Which were barely of any type of importance. That sloppy and retarded date-locked Swap Note message is what pushed me over the line. How old are you dude?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

e-love

Sorry, I haven't added back some of you.

@GamecubeMan

@Marcus

@Paperchema

Once again, I'm 16 (if that matters, if you're around that age-ish cool. Just don't want extremely young or old people...)
Yeah I don't necessarily want to get spammed on swapnote either, just want some friends.

Anyone listed above I'll be adding you shortly!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@G4L, I've added you.

@GamecubeMan, I see you on my Friends List!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Howlix

added the last couple pages of people who posted a friend code or had one listed in their sig. If you add me let me know please. Name: Howlix. Friend code: 2750-2227-0799

Howlix

evilab

Howlix wrote:

added the last couple pages of people who posted a friend code or had one listed in their sig. If you a
dd me let me know please.

so you added everyone howlix ?ok i add u, by the way i do have mercenaries and use a lot of swapnote so anyone else want add me let me know

3DS fc 0559- 6771- 5784
PSN Username: El_beans_
current 3DS games:
resident evil: the mercenaries 3D,
ambassador program games, free apps,
mario land 3D and
legend of zelda oot
when u need killing, an Evil Bean
is never out of the question.

Freak-Show

Honestly, I'm looking for peeps who are willing to get online not guys who just takes up space. Age, gender; none of that matters. All I care about is if you want to play. My stuff is below if anyone is interested in adding ( which is doubtful )

Freak-Show

Scary_Old_Lady

I am still open for friend requests!
FC: 3695-0038-1854

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Nintenbro

@SaviorOfSociety, I just bought my 3DS not too long ago, that's why I don't have any games with online multiplayer features yet.

@GamcubeMan and @Emaan, I'll register the both of you very soon. Maybe not today, though. It depends on if I have an urge for some handheld gaming or not.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic