Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 11,501 to 11,520 of 30,805

Blink16

G4L wrote:

What's up with everyone and the 15 year old age limit? As of June 10th, I'm twice that age, anyways. Yeah, I know I'm old. I'm still young enough at heart to enjoy a good videogame, though. My 3DS didn't arrive today guys, so hopefully it should be delivered by tomorrow. If not, I'll make sure I receive a refund for the Express Mail shipping fee I paid for.

I hope to add you tomorrow btw I added the age limit because I've had kids on my friends list before and they all spammed swapnote with wierd swaps
and it's pretty hard to find kids that play R.E mercenaries.

"Yeah I'm gonna be that guy"

Nintenbro

Ahh... That's very understandable then @WolvsRein610. I would have no type of patience for that kind of B.S. myself. A lengthy message is one thing, and sending retarded crap to my 3DS over and over again is another.

^Quickly deletes kiddy registration.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Electricmastro

Edlicious wrote:

add me bros 2191 7816 0194
only if your over 15

I added you.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Edlicious

WolvsRein610 wrote:

G4L wrote:

What's up with everyone and the 15 year old age limit? As of June 10th, I'm twice that age, anyways. Yeah, I know I'm old. I'm still young enough at heart to enjoy a good videogame, though. My 3DS didn't arrive today guys, so hopefully it should be delivered by tomorrow. If not, I'll make sure I receive a refund for the Express Mail shipping fee I paid for.

[/div]

I hope to add you tomorrow btw I added the age limit because I've had kids on my friends list before and they all spammed swapnote with wierd swaps
and it's pretty hard to find kids that play R.E mercenaries.

Right? I'm 18 and I had 20+ messages of kids sending my penis messages and I got 100 blank messages. It's so annoying I swear I hate these immature kids.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

Blink16

Edlicious added you, Also I can totally understand where your coing from man.
Need friends if your 15 or older feel free to add me.

"Yeah I'm gonna be that guy"

Nintenbro

@Edilicious, if wasn't illegal and immoral, I would've replied with a 3-D picture of a real penis. Hahaha! I'm just kidding, but I do wonder what type of reaction that would incite.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Edlicious

WolvsRein610 wrote:

Edlicious added you, Also I can totally understand where your coing from man.
Need friends if your 15 or older feel free to add me.

Lol dude you have no idea man, its the worst. 39 swapnote messages of every game this kid owned, then he proceeded to record a whole song in 10 second record bursts. I almost killed myself.

G4L wrote:

@Edilicious, if wasn't illegal and immoral, I would've replied with a 3-D picture of a real penis. Hahaha! I'm just kidding, but I do wonder what type of reaction that would incite.

haha right? Pretty sure i'd go to jail but it'd be hilarious. some kid sent me stick figure sex? Pretty sad honestly. But send me your friend code when you get your 3DS bro.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

mamp

I'm open to more friend registrations I'll avoid kids this time around while I do behave myself on swapnote I like to be a little M-rated at times. My friend code is in my signature, I am kinda chatty but I don't spam. also so some people don't get surprised I'm a bro, my avatar is my first Colors 3D drawing.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Edlicious

mamp wrote:

I'm open to more friend registrations I'll avoid kids this time around while I do behave myself on swapnote I like to be a little M-rated at times. My friend code is in my signature, I am kinda chatty but I don't spam. also so some people don't get surprised I'm a bro, my avatar is my first Colors 3D drawing.

Added, I dont care if you behave M rated on swapnote as long as you dont send me pictures of dicks haha!

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

mamp

Edlicious wrote:

mamp wrote:

Added, I dont care if you behave M rated on swapnote as long as you dont send me pictures of dicks haha!

Don't worry I don't send those boobs on the other hand. XD J/K

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GameLord08

@Edlicious: You said so yourself that this place seemed to have a lot of kids (in which case, you're obviously in the wrong thread), so I suggest you refrain from using any form of obscene language here. Just a nice warning from a nice user before a not-so-nice site moderator gets to you.

@Mahary: If anyone wants to add you, they will. Shameless self-advertising will get you nowhere, and will in fact reduce your chances of ever finding a soul-ma-, I mean, 3DS friend.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

Edlicious

[quote=23348]@Edlicious: You said so yourself that this place seemed to have a lot of kids (in which case, you're obviously in the wrong thread), so I suggest you refrain from using any form of obscene language here. Just a nice warning from a nice user before a not-so-nice site moderator gets to you.

Many of the people I added on here were kids on this website and well as other, and I apologize for my language I know I couldn't curse on the forums but I didn't know saying what I said was vulgar.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

PuzzleMaster7

If there is anybody out there who wants to add me, go ahead. My fc is in my signature. BTW, I'm only 14.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

cosmicspeed

First post here:
I have had my 3DS a few months now, my friend code is 0044-3788-6401
I am 27 if that matters.
Some of the games I play are: MK7, SM3DL, Pokemon HeartGold, Diamond and White, HP Years 5-7
I dont have any friends yet for these games to please add me!
Thanks!

I2valve - XBL
CosmicMS3 - PSN
0044-3788-6401 - 3DS

Ryuzaki88

@comicspeed added!

3DS friend code: 2707-1825-4361
Pokemon black: 3998-0303-2544
Xbox: Thebaker8805

Nintenbro

I've registered you @PikminMonster. I'm William, by the way.

Nintendo Bro

CommanderAudio

@EverybodyWhoHatesSwapnote/LetterBoxSpammers They're only kids. They don't know they're spamming. They're think they're being cool. They're not, but I'm OK with that. It's not the end of the world, ya know. And anyway, if you recieve spam, can't you just delete the letter?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

snowcat82

@WolvsRein610, @mamp, @cosmicspeed all added. Oh and I'm well over 15, nearly twice that!

FC: 1633-5205-2206
Currently playing: Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil:Revelations, Super Mario Land 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, The Sims 3, RE Mercenaries, Mario Tennis (from 25th May)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic