Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 961 to 980 of 4,618

klingki

Picked up Crypt of the Necrodancer, Wargroove, Unravel Two, Cuphead, and the Starlink DLC Pack #2 from the sale. Who knows when I'm gonna get around to actually playing all this, but I can never pass up a sale, haha.

klingki

CurryPowderKeg79

I just bought NBA2K19 for 95% off for $2.99. I was going to rent it first to see if i liked it but why spend $4.99 to rent it for 7 days when the game only cost $2.99. Haven't played a basketball game since the original NBA Jam. So we'll see if i like it in 15 hours when it's done downloading at my pathetic 6.8mbps wifi speed.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@klingki wargroove was awesome!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Aneira

Super Robot Wars-T

Aneira

Switch Friend Code: SW-6288-1124-2133 | My Nintendo: Supermag81

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought/pre ordered Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition at Gamestop the only place i could find one.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magonigal

Just bought Super Smash Bros, Cadence of Hyrule, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, Cricket 19, Fifa 19 and Unravel 2 so now I'm broke!!

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

Magonigal

@komodo182

I got a bit carried away so no more games now for a very long time...I have to be able to afford food

Magonigal

komodo182

@Magonigal I went on a little way overall too

Picked up Thronebreaker and NBA 2019 on sale with my ps4 as well as Assassins creed origins.
Then 3 games on my switch (listed above).

komodo182

@Magonigal also preordered fire emblem (switch) as well as cyberpunk 2077 (ps4), but I don't have to pay for those yet

Magonigal

@komodo182

Yeah that Days of Play PS4 sale is a killer too. Also got DragonBall FighterZ, Dark Souls III, Ni No Kuni II and Just Cause 3. I get a bit of an idiot when it comes to sales and having a Switch and PS4 sale together is a nightmare
Assassins Creed Origins is amazing - it's the only one i've completely finished. Odyssey is even better though so you should definitely get that sometime. Noticed you got Golf Story & thats so much fun. Can't wait for Cyberpunk

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

komodo182

@Magonigal I normally am not an assassins fan, but reviews suggested it was influenced by witcher 3 (one of my fav games), so I picked it up when it went on sale.

I think next up is Thronebreaker for me after I finish FFX, then Golf Story or Stardew Valley. Not sure when I will get to assassins. Too many games, too little free time. I also picked up Horizon Zero Dawn complete awhile back. So I need to play that sometime too. Plus Fire Emblem will be out soon, so yeah......i will be busy.

Magonigal

@komodo182
I know, I tried a few Assassins Creed games and wasn't all that keen but I also love the Witcher 3 and Origins and Odyssey are very similar games - I really enjoyed playing both of them. Horizon Zero Dawn is a great game and the combat is amazing, its so tactical. There's always another great game on it's way so i never seem to get anywhere with my backlog but i've completed a few games recently on PS4 so time to play more Switch games

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

komodo182

@Magonigal I switch (pun intended) back and forth between my ps4 and switch

Magonigal

@komodo182

yeah same here. I mostly love playing local multiplayer games on the Switch because it's much easier and cheaper to set up to play with four players, so games like Overcooked 2, Towerfall, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Lovers In a Dangerous Spacetime. It's great playing those with friends and family. I play the big games like GTA, Witcher, Spiderman, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4 mainly but mix up games a bit on both systems. Usually it's just easier to pick up the Switch and start playing. Hey, another game you might like on Switch is Dragons Dogma and it's pretty affordable. It's a third-person action RPG so kinda like Witcher

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

komodo182

@Magonigal Might be something to look into later on once I finish up some of my backlogged games. Wait, I thought we were talking about how we spent too much on gaming lately, now you are suggesting more games for me hahaha

gcunit

Golf Story finally has a decent PAL discount so I've added that. Probably going to double-dip on LEGO Worlds too as it's less than 3gb and it would be handy to have it installed.

**** it, let's add Trailblazers (physical) to the list. It's in the 'dirt cheap for a Switch game' categoey now in the UK, gotta be worth trying it at least.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Luna_110

I got Child of Light and Lost Sphear on the E3 sale.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic