Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 781 to 800 of 4,660

HobbitGamer

I bought Baba Is You last night and played a few moments, very fun.
I also finally ordered an N30 Pro controller that will arrive this evening.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Daloblast

I just got puyo puyo tetris to play, its a fun game and I like going against people in it, its funner then I thought

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

komodo182

@Daloblast I keep waiting for that to go on sale. I can get it for my ps4 for like $15-20. Can't say I want to pay double that to get it on the switch.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

BruceCM

Pre-ordered Alliance Alive & Pre-loaded Dragon's Dogma.....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Daloblast

@komodo182 I was thinking about buying on the ps4 but then games like tetris just seem funner on the switch and I have more controllers for my switch then ps4.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

komodo182

Daloblast wrote:

@komodo182 I was thinking about buying on the ps4 but then games like tetris just seem funner on the switch and I have more controllers for my switch then ps4.

Fair.
I have more controllers for my switch too and I think it would be more fun on the switch, but I still am waiting for a sale.

Lroy

@komodo182 Not sure if you are physical or digital buyer in preference but PUYO PUYO TETRIS has been on sale on a few occasions in the eShop both in North America and Europe since its release. Usually about Β£18 / $20 if memory serves. Will likely go on sale again at some point. I got the physical cart for Β£25 off eBay couple years ago.

Edited on by Lroy

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

komodo182

Lroy wrote:

@komodo182 Not sure if you are physical or digital buyer in preference but PUYO PUYO TETRIS has been on sale on a few occasions in the eShop both in North America and Europe since its release. Usually about Β£18 / $20 if memory serves. Will likely go on sale again at some point. I got the physical cart for Β£25 off eBay couple years ago.

I'd rather physical, but will buy digital if its discounted.

Lroy

@komodo182 Makes sense. I’d imagine you can get it for the price point you want pre-owned.

Diddy64

Just obtained Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle a few days ago. It's great game and it exceeded my expectations about the main game, as I at first wanted it only for the DK Adventure DLC (DK is one of my favorite Nintendo franchises) but when I started the main game, I like it after a few minutes.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Lroy

Been playing a lot of PINBALL FX3 over the past few months and hankering for more. STERN PINBALL has been great fun too, so decided to treat myself to a pack of tables from both THE PINBALL ARCADE (Gottlieb Pack 3) and ZACCARIA PINBALL (Solid State Pack 3) to round out my pinball experience on Switch.

Pleasantly surprised that this Gottlieb selection of tables was more interesting and played better in THE PINBALL ARCADE than I had expected. Gottlieb felt very bland on the Wii Pinball Classics Collection compared to the Williams game. However, I now can see myself buying up the rest of these Gottlieb table packs in future.

Not spent long enough with the tables from ZACCARIA PINBALL to form a solid option yet.

So excited for Williams Volume 3 Table Pack to drop this coming Tuesday (March 19th) for PINBALL FX 3.

EDIT: Bought the Williams Vol. 3 table pack. All three are unique and fun but THEATRE OF MAGIC is an instant fave.

Edited on by Lroy

Magician

The Caligula Effect: Overdose, Constructor Plus, and Windjammers.

Switch physical collection at 284 games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SuperJoon

Bought Rollercoaster Tycoon this morning Will be giving that a whirl this evening Can't complain for Β£23

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

gcunit

Diablo III

Never played a game of this ilk before (unless you count old skool Gauntlet), but have been eyeing this title on PC/PS4 for a couple of years or more without committing. I was half expecting not to get on with it, but my first impressions have been very good. Think the character animation could do with some tweaking, but the intuitiveness of it all, and the apparent depth to come, is very impressive.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

faint

Picked up Romancing Saga 2 and Mario and Rabbis while they were on sale. I’m enjoying Mario and rabbis way more than I thought I would.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

gcunit

I would make a Jewish themed joke here but as the world is overly sensitive nowadays the risk of setting off the anti-semite alarm is too real.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

EvilLucario

Blaster Master Zero 2

A phenomenal sequel to Zero 1. Improves on everything the first game did. Takes around 7 hours to 100%, but it was well worth the $10.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Magician

Fate/Extella Link LE
Super Robot Wars T
Girls und Panzer Dream Tank Match DX
Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Scarlet

Switch physical collection at 288 games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Lroy

Had YOOKA-LAYLEE on my Switch wish list ever since it first appeared and now finally the price is at a point I am ready to pull the trigger. Thanks to the current 50% off sale. Β£17.49. Deal expires this Sunday I believe?

Now I just need Microsoft to allow Rare and Nintendo to bring BANJO KAZOOIE and DIDDY KONG RACING to the Switch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic