Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,150

dkxcalibur

Both my sons and I purchased At Sundown: Shots in the Dark.

I wouldn't recommend even at the preorder discounted price of $15. A fairer price would have been $5-$8 range. I'm also not sure how this won an award. It's not terrible but it's nothing special either. Also, to be fair, we've only played it a short amount of time.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

komodo182

Preordered Wargroove and just purchased Plague Road as well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Blooby

I got Twinkle Star Sprites yesterday. It's a good but hard shoot 'em up with a cute anime art style.

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

tinydragon89

Last purchase was getting the New Super Mario Bros U

3DS XL FC is 4914-9583-1005
Switch FC is SW-5870-2184-4326
Nickname on both is Sam

SigourneyBeaver

Mario Tennis Aces. I'm quite impressed with the tennis, but the tutorial throws loads at you to start with.

Sigourney Beaver.

bixente

Is the online still dead in Mario Tennis? Last time I booted it up, I couldn't find an opponent. Hoping Nintendo adds some major incentive that draws players back in.

I recently picked up Wargroove, Tales of Vesperia, Gabbuchi, and The Stillness of the Wind.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Magician

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (new), Riot Civil Unrest (new), and Party Arcade (66% off).

Switch Physical Collection - 408 games (as of September 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dead or School (Switch) Sly Cooper (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Justifier

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu with Pokeball+. Been liking it this far, 10+ hours in. Been playing more with joy-con than pokeball tho.

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Jimez

Bought Downwell earlier in the week, was a PS+ "purchase" originally. Loved it enough, so double dipped when it came to Switch.

Jimez

UmbrageHill

Just bought Oniken and Downwell, excited to try both!

Edit: I would avoid Oniken for now it has awkward unchangable controls (IMO), hopefully an update will add button mapping!

Edited on by UmbrageHill

SW-2987-3750-2108

faint

I recently imported physical copies of onimusha and the capcom belt collection. I also picked up monster hunter generations on sale.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Magician

Riot: Civil Unrest and Child of Light + Valiant Hearts.

I love Merge Games. I think they've made some of the best publishing choices for physical releases. I try to support all of their releases. And while Ubisoft hasn't made the most consumer-friendly decisions in the past, Child of Light is an excellent rpg worth playing. Or worth triple-dipping if you're a collector like me (digitally Wii U, digitally Vita, and now physically on Switch).

Physical Switch collection now at 248 games.

Switch Physical Collection - 408 games (as of September 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dead or School (Switch) Sly Cooper (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

RR529

Fishing Star World Tour - A bit of an impulse buy and the first Switch title I've purchased since Smash in December.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

EvilLucario

Just bought Downwell with the rest of this old gift card I found lying around. I got it for free with Twitch Prime, but I loved it so much when I finally got around to playing it that I immediately double-dipped for it on Switch.

I noticed some very minor framerate drops when some things get hectic but otherwise it's so much fun to play. Definitely prefer the Joy-Con's segmented D-Pad for this game than the D-Pad on the Pro Controller/DualShock 4.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

gcunit

EvilLucario wrote:

Downwell... Definitely prefer the Joy-Con's segmented D-Pad for this game than the D-Pad on the Pro Controller/DualShock 4.

I got it the other day too. Not played it much yet, but didn't even occur to me to use the D buttons. Rapid movement games like this are auto thumbstick to me.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Heavyarms55

Well I just picked up Planetarium and Magical Scroll Tactics. Not sure how much I am gonna like them, but they both looked interesting. Then before that I picked up Wargroove, loving that! And before that I picked up Tales of Vesperia and NSMBU. The former I am loving and the latter I originally owned on Wii U but thought having in portable would be nice too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

SKTTR

NES - Nintendo Switch Online (12 month subscripition)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass
Reigns: Kings & Queens
The Way Remastered
Swords & Soldiers
Onigiri

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Kyloctopus

Moon Patrol (Arcade). Haven't really heard of it, but it seems to be quite recognized as an Arcade classic from Irem. The game is fun and it has that classic arcade charm to it and I'm happy to say, I'm in the Top 15 of the Caravan Mode Leaderboards. Takes a bit more work to hit the High Score Mode Leaderboards though.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Phanstar

Pre-ordered a physical copy of Celeste from Limited Run Games. Bought a second docking station so I can move it from the living room to the game room at any time. Those were my last 2 Switch purchases. My fiance has taken the Switch over lately, playing Zelda. She's addicted.

Phanstar

AstralSoul13

Just bought Starlink: Battle for Atlas, which I held off on because of the high initial price and the inclusion of "toys to life" figures which kind of annoys me. But Best Buy currently lists it at $30 and after the GCU discount it came to $24. Not too bad. Plus I've been told you don't NEED the toys to play it. Honestly I only care about the Star Fox content in it anyway which it comes with. At the very least it looks worlds better than Star Fox Zero.

AstralSoul13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic