Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,009

Jimez

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for me, for slightly under £40 (free postage)

Jimez

Ralizah

Just pre-purchased Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove on the Switch.

Jammin'!

Ralizah

gcunit

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

troy258

Tales of vesperia premium edition.

troy258

PrinceAli89

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe

PrinceAli89

Heavyarms55

Picked up Vesperia and NSMBU last night.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

toiletduck

NSMBU digitally since it was sold out already everywhere. I don't mind to have this always available though

toiletduck

Magician

The physical collection grows with the addition of Tales of Vesperia, Broken Age, N++, Steredenn, and The Adventure Pals.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 344 games (as of June 10th, 2019)
Currently playing: Cytus Alpha (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Alantor28

My latest Switch purchases from last week are Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. ^_^

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

TheAwesomeBowser

Nothing for me until Yoshi and maybe Trails Rising, depending on reviews.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

GyroZeppeli

@TheAwesomeBowser Then why did you post here? This thread is about detailing what you purchased, not discussing your distaste for current games. Edit: It’s all good, just try not to sidetrack a thread.

Got Puyo Puyo Tetris earlier this month. One of my top 10 Switch games for sure, all thanks to @ReaderRagfihs. (I could have sworn that I already posted something similar to this.)

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ritouf

Tropical Freeze (was on sale on the Japanese eshop). SMBUD looks awfully, awfully stale after playing TF. Level 3.1 of TF is en eye-opener, a true masterpiece in visual style, music and rythm. One of the most fantastic platformer to grace the Switch, really. Leagues above the rest.

ritouf

bluemage1989

@ritouf that TF soundtrack elavates a good game to the next level.

SW 6041 0289 6234

Currently Playing:

Switch: Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Arms and Mario Odyssey.

N64: Top Gear Rally.

Mega Drive: Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SNES: F Zero and Donkey Kong Country.

TecmoZack

Smash, Resident Evil Revelations Collection and Mega Man 11

TKO

Nintendo Network ID: TecmoZack

Moroboshi876

Sega Ages Out Run

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

bluemage1989

@ritouf David Wise made a great return to the series. Busted Bayou was my personal favourite but Grass Land Groove (World 3.1) is a close second. I could honestly say its one of the best soundtracks I have heard in a long time and I hope he will handle the soundtrack on the next entry whenever that may be.

SW 6041 0289 6234

Currently Playing:

Switch: Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Arms and Mario Odyssey.

N64: Top Gear Rally.

Mega Drive: Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SNES: F Zero and Donkey Kong Country.

ritouf

@bluemage1989 I always use my Bose headphones when playing TF, it is pure bliss! David Wise worked on the YooKa Laylee soundtrack too, but it does not resonate as well with the game as the TF's soundrack does.

ritouf

Justifier

Super Mario Party and set of joy-cons (had friends over last weekend). Was pretty fun.

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic