Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 681 to 700 of 749

gcunit

As I predicted in the comments of that article last week when they tried to get our affiliate goodness at £30, Starlink has dropped another £10 already (more if you've got a Smyths near you). It'll probably go even lower, but as I was interested in the game and the Star Fox content, I'll bite at £20.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

gcunit wrote:

As I predicted in the comments of that article last week when they tried to get our affiliate goodness at £30, Starlink has dropped another £10 already (more if you've got a Smyths near you). It'll probably go even lower, but as I was interested in the game and the Star Fox content, I'll bite at £20.

Me too, thanks for mentioning it! I looked at it in GAME ages ago and thought £70 was a rip-off. Then last weekend it was £30 everywhere and I still dind't bite. The sweet spot has been reached

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Hunting Simulator (50% off)
Atari Flasback Collection (while missing some key games is still a good collection)
This War of Mine: Complete Edition

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 238 games (as of January 18th, 2019)
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (Switch) Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP) Dragons Crown (Vita)

Ryzaerian

Platinum for Warframe. Smash right before that.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Mordridakon

A new switch
I shorted my old one out accidentally pouring soda all over it. Somehow I doubt It can be repaired if it won't even turn on.

Mordridakon

GyroZeppeli

Crash N. Sane Trilogy and Ōkami on the United States eShop sale.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

scubydo

Okami HD on the shop.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

SuperJoon

Harvest Moon Light of Hope. Wife bought it for me for Christmas.

Bought it on hers and let me discover it was there haha! Shes played it more than I have so far

NNID: SuperJoon | PSN: KingJoonToon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

CharlieSmile

do accessory purchases count?

I just ordered an Antank battery case. I know it's not as powerful as a portable power bank, but I like the form factor, portability, and the more reasonable price tag.

"Charlie the Extremist"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile | Twitter:

Magician

Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame (50% off)
Scribblenauts Mega Pack (50% off)
Complete Starlink toy collection (50% off)

Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (Switch) Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP) Dragons Crown (Vita)

Mordridakon

Magician wrote:

Wahh, I just bought Hunting Simulator, and it wasn't half off. Was this a sale or my Nintendo reward for european players?

Mordridakon

Magician

Mordridakon wrote:

Magician wrote:

Wahh, I just bought Hunting Simulator, and it wasn't half off. Was this a sale or my Nintendo reward for european players?

Some third-party vendor on Amazon NA was dumping their "fell off a truck" inventory perhaps? Or maybe the sales numbers for the game didn't impress and Amazon decided to dump overstock? I couldn't say for sure. Either way, usually if a game has a mass distribution (Amazon, Gamestop, Target, etc) it's best to wait for a 50%+ price drop. Shelf space is too valuable, it's inevitable for most games to hit that pricepoint.

Mordridakon

@Magician Well I just booted this up. theHunter: Call of the Wild this is not. That is an amazing game. This... ummm... no.
Oh well...

Mordridakon

BenGrimm

Going away for Christmas so opened my presents early and I’m now a proud owner of Smash and a pro controller.

BenGrimm

Bevinator

Will be buying octopath over Christmas. It’s 50% off til early January on the eshop at the moment.

Seems like an absolute bargain!

Bevinator

My Nintendo: Bevinator

scubydo

Can't decide with all the great e-shop sales...

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

bixente

The Adventures of Elena Temple
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Save me, Mr. Tako!
GRIS
LA Noir

Edited on by bixente

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

JackEatsSparrows

Nabbed Grim Fandango and loving it. These eShop sales are great!

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

Both Shantae games were on sale in the eshop, so I finally picked them up last night. Also, just got Katamari Damancy Reroll in the mail yesterday too! Physical copy!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
Feel free to add me

CoolWarfareNerd

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Nabbed Grim Fandango and loving it. These eShop sales are great!

Whaaaaaaat! I can't find it on sale in UK

I nabbed Crypt of the Necrodancer and Membrane for like £3.50 total last night. The former looks like I've grabbed a great bargain; the latter looks like a fun little pick up and play. Very happy with both.

EDIT: Wait I lied, it's on sale. Yassssssssss thanks!

Edited on by CoolWarfareNerd

CoolWarfareNerd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic