Starlink
Smash.

Phoenix Wright statue from first 4 figures

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

scubydo

Starlink, Valkaryia Chronicles 1 & 4, Pokemon Let's Go Pika, Civilization VI, and several other "NIS America" games along with Diablo! The Poke Ball is in the mail on its way.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

GyroZeppeli

Super Mario Party, Rocket Fist, Death Squared, Nintendo Switch Online, and Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con set.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

Ark. Also picking up Katamari and some new fighting game Thursday night

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GyroZeppeli

Megaman 11 and Yoku’s Island Express.
Edit: Just got Ultimate in the mail, so hyped.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Magician

Asterix & Obelix XXL 2
Sega Genesis Classics
Katamari Damacy
Goosebumps The Game (50% off)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate w/free Fighters Pass (gold coins)

Switch Physical Collection - 363 games (as of July 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

BenGrimm

Ridley amiibo turned up yesterday, brings me up to 16 in total.

BenGrimm

Ryu_Niiyama

Diablo III, Katamari, labyrinth of refrain (had too much fun in the demo) and Dokuro. Done till FE drops.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

GyroZeppeli

Got Katamari Damacy Reroll and Sega Genesis Classics at my local GameStop.

gcunit

As I predicted in the comments of that article last week when they tried to get our affiliate goodness at £30, Starlink has dropped another £10 already (more if you've got a Smyths near you). It'll probably go even lower, but as I was interested in the game and the Star Fox content, I'll bite at £20.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

gcunit wrote:

As I predicted in the comments of that article last week when they tried to get our affiliate goodness at £30, Starlink has dropped another £10 already (more if you've got a Smyths near you). It'll probably go even lower, but as I was interested in the game and the Star Fox content, I'll bite at £20.

Me too, thanks for mentioning it! I looked at it in GAME ages ago and thought £70 was a rip-off. Then last weekend it was £30 everywhere and I still dind't bite. The sweet spot has been reached

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Hunting Simulator (50% off)
Atari Flasback Collection (while missing some key games is still a good collection)
This War of Mine: Complete Edition

Edited on by Magician

Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Ryzaerian

Platinum for Warframe. Smash right before that.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Mordridakon

A new switch
I shorted my old one out accidentally pouring soda all over it. Somehow I doubt It can be repaired if it won't even turn on.

Mordridakon

GyroZeppeli

Crash N. Sane Trilogy and Ōkami on the United States eShop sale.

scubydo

Okami HD on the shop.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

SuperJoon

Harvest Moon Light of Hope. Wife bought it for me for Christmas.

Bought it on hers and let me discover it was there haha! Shes played it more than I have so far

NNID: SuperJoon | PSN: KingJoonToon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

CharlieGirl

do accessory purchases count?

I just ordered an Antank battery case. I know it's not as powerful as a portable power bank, but I like the form factor, portability, and the more reasonable price tag.

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Magician

Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame (50% off)
Scribblenauts Mega Pack (50% off)
Complete Starlink toy collection (50% off)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic